Chapter 67: Attack of the Erotherandous

A.N. The pic above (on a phone. if on comp, on the side)is absolutely hilarious.. It's an actual fairly oddparents episode entitled 'Dimmsdale Stories' xD There was also a 'Cloudy with a Chance of Dinklebergs xD
And NO, It is NOT photoshopped. :)
Anyways, ON TO ze chaptur!
(Also, please read the Author's note below I BEG OF YOU.)
~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*

~:^『Sky's POV』^:~

I let them go.
Honestly, it's not the first thing that came into my mind.. Wh-why did I chicken out? WHY?

I mean, I am afraid, but even though I am, I can go on the dragon! Ughh! What's wrong with me..

It was like a voice inside of me told me to stay here. A familiar voice. Its like the voice of..

'Sky.. My darling'

Okay, this is weird

'Sky.. Sweetheart... Brownie Crumbs!'

Br-browni-brownie crumbs?!
Only... Only Cassandra calls me Brownie Crumbs.. Mom..

'Haha, of course! I wouldn't want anyone else calling my handsome son Brownie Crums but me!'

M-mmom? Wha-!
You're Mother Nature's secretary now, right?

'Sweetie, I help people. My care and love for nature has always been in me. And that doesn't mean I'm mother nature's assistant. Although I'd love to be! Besides the point, Sky, The reason why I refrained you from joining your two friends is that I need you here. Not just to take care of Georgeson, but you'll need to save your friends FROM Georgeson. I don't have much time, but I'll try to explain.. Something will happen. I just want you to be safe. And I want you to stop Georgeson. Stop his bad deeds. I can't go into his thoughts because I can't approch any family of mine. By wed and blood. But you, Brownie, You didn't come from me, but I love you truly. Please. This chance is to change Georgeson's ways. And if you succeed, you'll recieve an award that you won't expect. I love you, Brownie Crumbs... Until next time..'

I love you too, mom.

3=*=Georgeson's POV=*=3

Guards woke me up. They said they heard Sky's scream.
Ah, no.

"Check the prisoners. If anyone is gone, tell me."

"Umm.... sir, they're gone. Also, Sky is talking to himself."

"WHAT? Wait... did you just call my son... 'Sky'? Only 'Sky'? No 'SIR'?"

"Umm.... Sorry, sir."

"Ugh, WHERE???????!!!!!!"

"The pier, sir."

I ran, still in my pajamas. Who cares, anyways?
I saw Sky there, looking above, and a few guards, or should I say weaklings, were hiding behind a bush.

Probably creeped out.

"GUARDS! SEND THE EROTHERANDOUS! Let it find the dragon and the two prisoners."

Sky suddenly snapped, which made proof. HE BEFRIENDED PRISONERS! AGAIN!!!!

"Da-dad... No. I think you sh-"

"Nope. You befriended those dirty rascals, didn't you? How many times do I have to tell you, NO BEFRIENDING CRIMINALS!"

"Well, Dad, the people you imprison are mostly innocent. Our island is at peace. No wars, etc. SINCE YOU START IT. Dad, get a hold on yourself!! You've always been like this! YOU'RE PARANOID AND SICK!" He covered his mouth in doubt, I believe. Ha, he should.

"Are you joking? NO ONE. TELLS ME. WHAT TO. DO. OR WHO I AM!!!"

I gave him one of my evil glares.