Chapter 37: The 'SMILEY' dance (HTTYD 2 POSTER!!)

Omniscient POV

"Okay.....WOO!!! Here we go..."

Tuffnut started to do some very IDIOTIC dance moves.

Hiccup, Astrid, Snotlout and Fishlegs just couldn't believe how STUPID it was.

While Ruffnut, on the other hand, is rubbing her hands in excitement..

Excitement? Why? What's gonna happen?

Let's find out....

-------------------------

"When you feel a little DEPRESSED, just go and take our TEST, you won't feel sad, I BET, you might even feel AWKWARD...."

Then, Tuffnut started to a little 'SPLIT'

And in a few moments, Ruffnut suddenly kicked Tuff's.........

YOU KNOW WHAT NOW.....

"SULLIDIAOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

Tuffnut's voice was SO loud, all of them had to cover their ears and shove their heads behind a rock or something...

"Woo, ouch.....So..... what....now?" Tuff asks as he felt pain between his legs.

(Sorry if it's too disgusting... HEHE......)

"THAT was your excercise?" Snotlout says as he FACEPALMED.

"THAT WAS NOT AN EXCERCISE!!!!!" Fishlegs exclaimed.

"Oh, it wasn't? Well, what do you.....call.....it?? Ouch......" Tuff asks as he skips one word in PAIN...(wut?)

"It's total pain in the......." 

"EWW.........." They all said together.

"Well, at least it was loud. She mustve heard it from here....."

"Wait a minute!! Is there really a Sullidia friend of yours??" Snotlout asks as he STILL felt the pain in his eye and cheek.

"Of course there is, DUMBHEAD! Don't be STUPID, I'm NOT lying!"

Then.... Outside the arena, Tuffnut's voice STILL ECHOED through the hall. 

Although it wasn't CLEAR enough.. It sounded like a: Lidaidiai......

Which made Sullidia jump off her feet..

"Whoa!! What was THAT???" 

Toothless suddenly recognized the voice, he pushed Sullidia to the entrance of the arena.

"Wait.... me? Go in THERE??? No,no no!"

"Graggggg!!!" Toothless growled.

"Hmm. It MIGHT be Astrid....So let's give it a shot...You. STAY. HERE. NOW." Sullidia says as she walked forward to the entrance.

(HEYY!!! A little break, maybe? Have you seen the HTTYD 2 POSTER?!?!?? gAHHH!! wELL, IF you haven't, search this... www.imdb.com/media/rm3434533632/tt1646971..  hope YOU enjoy his HOTNESS....)

"Grarghh!!" 

Sullidia walked into the deep dark, arena.

"Wow, this is NOT an arena! Now, where to look for her?"

"Astrid??"

Sullidia walked around, she felt like she searched FOREVER!! 

"Okay, this is getting me NOWHERE!!"