Chapter 7: Looking and Searching

"Where ARE they??" Hiccup shouts.
"Let's land. It's impossible to see way up here." We landed. I hopped off of Stormfly first and shouted all their names. "RUFF!!?!?!TUFF!?!!?!?!SNOTLOUT??????FISHLEGS!!!!???" I sighed.
"It's too dark. Hey girl, give us some light?" He picked up a piece of wood and pointed it it to Stormfly. Stormfly spat a fireball and the piece of wood grew a flame.
"Thanks girl." Stormfly smiled. We searched and searched. But, there was no sign of them. Until there, we saw a cave. There was light in that cave.
We rushed in, and there they were!
"Oh sweet Odin's beard!!! There you guys are!! We've been looking all over for you guys!!" Hiccup spat at them.
"Yeah?Try looking for sticks and worms in the dark." Snotlout shot back.
"Guys, I'm hungry." Ruff and Tuff both said.
"This is SOME situation we've got ourselves into!" I say.
"Yeah, my stomach's growl is more violent than a thunder drum call!" Fishlegs added.
"Okay, okay. Me and Stormfly will go back to Outcast Island and we'll get some Loot." I said
"II'll come with you." Hiccup replied.
"Okay."
He hopped on first, and grabbed my hand. He drove fast and for about 8 minutes, we were already there. We both hopped off of Stormfly and I ordered her to follow. We went to their food storage and all their containers were filled with food! Barrels filled with eggs, jars filled with milk, crates stocked with chicken and fish. We took a lot, and felt guilty at the same time.
"We gotta hurry."
We placed all of the food in a bag and we quickly ran to Stormfly. We flew high up, and this time, we were caught. Well, they didn't catch us, but their crossbows did. An arrow shot me in the leg. It was deep. Hiccup and Stormfly were okay, but I wasn't i suddenly have this strange feeling inside. I felt queasiness inside of me.
I wanted to faint. Here I go, but I can't faint in Outcast Island! They'll kill me! I can't let that happen! I tried my best to stop, but no matter how hard I tried, it was still IMPOSSIBLE. I just simply closed my eyes and started to lose control...
~|~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~|~~~~~~|~~~
Author's Note:
HEY HEY HEY!! WAZZUP!?
Here it is! I hope u guys can forgive me for ANOTHER SHORT chapter. I also hope you can understand why Im late at distributing stories all the time, SORRY!
Anyways, ENJOY!
Have a Dorky Day!
Hugs and Kisses,
Httydfanfictionfan

AKA,
~Donna (^_*)/