Chapter 4: Confession

All my friends were tied up on a pole. Their hands were almost bleeding because of how tight it was.

"Where is the girl?" Alvin Asked me.

"Well, it's obvious she is hiding! I know how to find her. I know that she has a dragon named Stormfly, I know that she's the second-in-charge to lead the Dragon Academy, I know that she's strong, I know that she is great at weapons. I know everything about her! Don't you dare argue with the Dragon Warrior!!"
I think being the 'Dragon Warrior' is a little off-course.,..

"How-....How did you know about that??!" Hiccup shouted.

"Well, I know everything. These two always fight..." I pointed at Ruff and Tuff.

"This guy is too selfish and arrogant. Or most likely called: Show Off."

"YEAH!..... I mean, how'd ya know?!" Snotlout shouts.

And I looked at Fishlegs "And this guy is a dragon addict. Am I right?."

"Woah, you're totally right!" Fishlegs shouted.
I looked at Hiccup. "Where's our dragons Alvin!? What did you do to them?!" Oh, I never actually noticed that. Where ARE they? Then, Alvin answered the question I had in mind.

"I showed them a little something and ordered them to fly away. Far,far away from here. What did i show? This!"

Then Alvin shoved something on Hiccup's face

"Wh-what's that?" Hiccup asked weakly.

"This necklace has the power to control dragons! Even your night fury! Let's try it!"

Then he showed it to Stormfly. But it didn't affect her.
I know.
The ARMOR.
It's all the armor.

I guess it really was invincible! Maybe it is! Heh, who knows.

"Eh? What's wrong with this? Yargggg!!!!!" Alvin kept the necklace inside a chest and ordered Savage to put it in his 'Safety Box'.

"Keep it safe, your life depends on it. Lose it, lose your life.''

"Of course Alvin!" I swore I saw Savage shake a little. Hm, who wouldn't shake when Alvin is in front of you?

Yep. I know I would.

"Now, boy! Train my dragons NOW!!" Alvin says with a loud grunt.

"Never." Hiccup replied. Why can't he just say yes? He's gonna die!

"Um, I think our prisoner here, is too tired Alvin, let's force him tomorrow."

"Alright, you have a point. Okay! Into your dungeons!!"
All the guards untied them and pushed them until they all reached the dungeon.

"I'm going to watch them." I told Alvin.

"Suit yourself." He walked away and I ran to the dungeon. Stormfly- i mean Ghosteye followed me. (ug. i always get that wrong.)
I went to Hiccup's room. (Cellar......I guess?)

He looked at me with sad eyes and despair.

"Raven.... Where's Astrid? Please....... Don't hurt her." URGHHGH!!!!! I wanted to take my helmet off!!

"Don't worry, I'm not truly on Alvin's side. I'm on your side. I faked him. He........did something pretty evil in my island. Very cruel." I lied.

"What is it?"

"Um..... He killed my......parents."

Then, the twins rudely interrupted. "Dan Dan DAAAN!!!"

Even if they are in BIG trouble, they still had the guts to joke around.