Chapter 62: Whatever Happened?

{[~>Astrid's POV<~]}

While me and Hiccup were locked in, Sky put tons of locks into the bars so we couldn't 'get out'...

Sky explained why he built the secret exit.
He says that every dungeon has a secret exit.

Because ususally, Georgeson would lock up innocent people.
Just because of little things.

His people can't even believe what he turned into.
He used to be a good leader, now.. well, he isn't..

Sky said we need to wait for 20 minutes, and he'll give a signal then we can go escape.

"So.... while we're waiting.... what should we do??" Hiccup says.

"Uhm..... I have no idea..."

"What do you wanna talk about?"

"Uhm... anything. You name it, Hiccup."

"Well.... Uhm... Uhh..... I have no idea what I'm gonna say... sorry.."

"Well, can I ask you to make me a new pair of these?? I have a design idea.." I say in a cheeky tone of voice.

"Alrighty, then.. IF we survive, I will make you a new pair."

"Yeah.. I wonder what happened to the others??"

"Oh, yeah. What DID happen?"

-<~_>Omniscient POV<_~>-

(((Back to Chapter 51)))
/|I forgot to make a chapter about them!! :(|\

Ruffnut, Tuffnut, Snotlout, Fishlegs and Sullidia were at the mountain..

Sullidia was loosing control since there were no sign of Toothless or the Erotherandous anywhere.

"Where are they, WHERE ARE THEY???!!!" Sullidia screeched.

"Calm Down, Girl!"

"I can't!!! That thing is a killing machine! It killed MY PARENTS, MY WHOLE VILLAGE, MY WHOLE TRIBE!!! I'm the only lucky one who survived!!"

"Whoa, Sorry..."

Sullidia's eyes were filled with tears, and she knelt down to the ground.

"We need to follow them, please!"

"Sorry Sul, other Berkians need us! We need to go to them. Plus, Hiccup can handle it, he's the 'Dragon Conquerer' Don't you remember?"

"Yeah, you may be right.."

"Let's go?"

"Yeah,"

They all flew back to Outcast Island.

As they arrived, they were surprised to see no one was killed.

(Alvin was just threatening Hiccup, he didn't really want to kill Stoick. Or anyone else. {They used to be best buddies} And, all Alvin wanted was to force Hiccup to train his dragons. But maybe, Alvin WILL hurt someone, cuz he's pissed off. Or... yes. Hurt.)

"Guys, Let's hurry off inside." Fishlegs whispered.

Since Hiccup and Astrid are gone, He's In-Charge.

"Alright,"

They headed off to the hills where they can see the view of the arena, and Sullidia's Heart couldn't stop beating.
She was really worried about her 2 friends.. Well, 3. {Astrid, Hiccup and TOOTHLESS :)}

"Uhm, Fishlegs? How are we supposed to let everyone free? Its not like Alvin didn't set out some guards to attack us when we're back." Ruffnut says, making a point.

"Hah, Yeah. Wait, did you just... make sense?" Snotlout gasps.

"Did I? I don't know."

"Nah, she's just hungry, that's why she's like that." Tuff added.

"She makes a lot of sense?"

"Yep."

"Hey! I make sense a lot of times when I'm away from you!" Ruff defenced.

Sullidia was at the back, thinking of what happened to Hiccup, Astrid and Toothless.

"Oh my gods, you guys, what do you think happened to Hiccup and Astrid??"

"Sull, RELAX!! They've got this, and besides, Hiccup and Astrid? Teaming together is a powerful thing. Also, add in a Night Fury who is most likely is a cat."

"Yeah, but.. That dragon is different. It MELTS what it sees!"

"WHAT?!"

{Sull doesn't know that there are other dangerous dragons, she is still petrified by the Erotherandous.}

_~>^*=Donna's NOTE=*^<~_

Hai Guyz!!!

How's tday's update?

Was it good?

Short?

I hope ya'llz enjoyed!!

Ask me anything, if you want! :)

{No one seems to be askin me stuff :/}

Anyways, Luv U All my Furies!! <3

\(:{~>DonnaHeartzHTTYD<~}:)/