Chapter 2: A Morning to Remember

I woke up extra early to make breakfast for Astrid. I got up, folded all the blankets and placed the pillow on the top. I didn't want to wake up Toothless and dad was already out. I went to the kitchen and attempted to make breakfast, but we didn't have some food supply, so I went outside to get some in the food storage.

While I was walking, I saw the twins at the plaza fighting.  I never actually saw them in peace yet. Well, except when they're talking about explosives.

"No! I was better!"

"You were better, but I was the Best!!!!!"

"No! I am!"

"I am!"

"Liar!"

You can't exactly stop these two from fighting. It takes courage and strength to do so.

"Guys!! Stop! Stop! What's the problem this time?!"

"Okay! Let's ask Hiccup!"

"Fine! Hiccup, who do you think is the BEST at shooting fire blasts? Me or my brother?" Ruffnut asked while adjusting he loppy helmet.

"Both of you. Look guys, you don't have to fight all the time! Imagine that both of you are good at everything. It's gonna work, promise."

"Alright. Sorry Tuff."

"Sorry too, sister." Tuffnut replied nonchalantly. The two did their little 'handshake' with the had spitting thing, which was disgusting.

"So... Where are you headed to Hiccup?" Asks Tuffnut.

"Oh, I was gonna get some eggs from the food storage."

"Oh okay, We'll see you later!" Ruff shouts.

They both ran to their house and I ran to the food storage. I opened the door and went inside.

"Where's the eggs?" I asked myself.

I opened the barrels and I finally found them. There were so many eggs in the barrel.

I also got some Yak-milk. (In a jar) I quickly ran to my house hoping that Astrid was still sleeping.

And to my luck, she was. I lighted up the stove and put out the pan.

I scrambled the eggs in a bowl. I waited for the oil to bubble and I poured the scrambled eggs.

I fried it and put it on a plate. I poured some Yak-milk in a cup.

I placed all of them on a big serving plate. I went upstairs and placed the breakfast on the desk I wanted to wake her up, but she was sleeping like an angel. I waited for her to wake up.

That's when I heard Toothless.

"Grrrrrr????"

"Ha, good morning bud! Sorry I didn't wake you up, I made breakfast for Astrid."

"Aurggggshsh" he replied to me.

"Speaking of breakfast, would you like some bud? We can go get some! C'mon!"

We both rushed downstairs.

Astrid's POV

I woke up by a really good smelling breakfast.

Eggs actually.

I sat on the bed and looked at the desk. Ohh! Eggs and Yak-milk. What a surprise.

This is Hiccup's plan, I'm guessing. I looked for him downstairs, but he wasn't there. Neither was Stoick.

I went outside. The sun shone through my eyes. I can hear Ruff and Tuff's voices.

They were fighting again. I looked around and I could see them fighting over a shield.