Chapter 1

Not that long ago, there was a story of a young girl who didn't even know her journey was going to begin. She was from a family who lived throughout different events in NASA history and some of her family members at the visitor complex. Her story begins with a baby girl who was born on July 20, 2001, it was the same date when Apollo 11 landed on the moon in 1696. Her name is Selena and she was the youngest child in her family. She has five siblings and their names are Leonard, Everton, Isadora, Rilynn, and Coralee. Their parents' names are Marcella Davis and Kayden Davis. Selena's parents work at Kennedy Space Center and she sometimes joins them to explore different buildings in Kennedy Space Center. Her family lives in Cocoa, Florida that is not far from Kennedy Space Center. Selena doesn't even know how much her life was going to change after learning more about her mother's past to help her in finding who she could be. She is going to learn how NASA helps her to find what she wants to do with her future and she will be able to find the courage to face her own fears.

🚀

🍎

🚀

                     Seven years later, Selena was 14 years old. She knows everything about NASA history with being the youngest child in her family. She was in her bedroom reading her favorite book about NASA history on her bed after getting ready for the day. She knew that she had to wait until something surprising happened on her birthday. She remembered celebrating her birthday at Kennedy Space Center every year since she started to remember. She was still reading her favorite book on her bed. Her dad walked into his daughter's bedroom with a small gift box.

          "Hey Selena, I got you a birthday gift from NASA. My boss thinks that you should have a little surprise. You should open it." Selena's dad said to his daughter,
Selena put down her book on her bed and got off her bed. Her dad gave his daughter a small gift box. She opened the small gift box and saw three tickets inside the small gift box. She soon realized that the three tickets were VIP tickets. She looked at her dad with a joyful smile on her face.

          "Thank you, thank you so much dad! I'm very excited about the VIP experience after 14 years of celebrating my birthday at Kennedy Space Center." Selena said to her dad,
Selena walked towards her bed. She put down the small gift box on her bedside table. She grabbed her book and put it back in her bookshelf. She put the small gift box in her small backpack. She grabbed her small backpack off the chair and walked out of her bedroom with her dad. She walked towards her elder brother Leonard where he was talking with Everton about today's plans in the living room. Leonard turned around and saw Selena next to him.

          "Hey Sel, we should get in my car to get to the Kennedy Space Center. Remember that you have to stay near your friend Maisie and her mom to not get lost. Oh, your friend Maisie and her mom are joining you to do the first part of the VIP experience." Leonard said to his sister,
Selena followed Leonard out of the house towards his jeep. Leonard helped get Selena into the backseat of his jeep and got into the front seat. Leonard started driving his jeep out of the driveway into the street and drove down the street to the main road. Leonard looks at Selena with a kind smile on his face.

          "Hey Sel, I would be working at Kennedy Space Center today like always since I got the job after dad's help. I would be working at the gift shop in the Space Shuttle Atlantis building. I have a fellow coworker who's going to be your personal VIP tour guide today. Her name is Aislinn and she is from Arizona. Also she has been a very good friend of mine since I first met her." Leonard said to Selena,
Selena looked out the backseat window while she was listening to Leonard talking with her. She thought what she had been hearing from her parents and siblings tells her through her life since she started to remember. She turned her head away from looking out the backseat window and looked at her elder brother to notice her elder brother was having a relationship with Aislinn. She gives a gentle joyful smile on her face as she looks at Leonard.