Boogeyman of D̳̿͟͞O̳̿͟͞O̳̿͟͞M̳̿͟͞ (DxD)

First of all, don't let the title of the book fool you.... And second, everything you read here is OVA and it ain't a cannon to any future chapters...

________________________________________

Author's POV

The Great War of the Supernatural between the Angels, Fallen Angels and Devils have lasted for hundreds of years.

As the war wages on, two Heavenly Dragons arrived in the middle of war and battle with each other. The Dragon were knows as Ddraig the Red Dragon Emperor. And Albion the White Dragon Emperor.

The Three Faction set off their differences for now to fight the Twin Heavenly Dragons. But the Power of the Twin Dragon was too much for the Three Faction.

But one man steps into the battlefield, wearing a heavy green armor and a double barrel shotgun. This man is the Doom Slayer.

The Slayer didn't pick any side, but instead, he slaughtered any supernatural he lays his eyes on Angels, Fallen or even Devils.

The Slayer is a one man army and he's completely a Human with superhuman Strength, Agility and Durability. Not even Holy Spear or any kinds of Magic can pierce his skin or even his armor.

Ddraig: "A human that's slaughtering the Three Faction?"

Albion: "Interesting. This Human's power is something I've never seen before."

As the two Dragons stops at their battle, they watch the Slayer slays the three Faction as brutally as he can with his gun or his fist.

One of the Devil Kings charge at the Slayer with his sword, but the Slayer grab the blade with his hand, and breaks it before shoving it into his throat and spinning his head in 180 degrees.

Everyone was shock on how one of the Devil Kings was killed easily with no effort.

Devil1(Shock): "I-Impossible! H-He killed King Beelzebub!"

Devil2(Shock): "H-He even destroyed his sword with his bare hands!"

Leviathan: "ATTACK HIM TOGETHER! AVENGE BEELZEBUB!"

He encourage the Devils to attack the Slayer but he just simply reloads his shotgun before charging back at them.

Meanwhile, The Angels and the Fallen were standing by because they've lost more forces than the Devils.

Fallen1: "What are we going to do, Lord Azazel?!"

Fallen2: "The Devils won't last to that Monster!"

Azazel look towards the Heavenly Dragons and saw them continuing their fight somewhere else.

Azazel: "We need to get out of here. We won't win against him."

Kokabiel: "Are you insane, Azazel!? The Angels and Devils forces are weak now! This is our time to attack!"

Azazel: "Think, Kokabiel. Even our forces are weak now. The reason is because of him."

He's pointing at the Slayer who's literally punching the Devils into pieces.

Kokabiel: "He's but a simple Human! If we charge our powerful attack together, then we can destroy him as well as the other Faction!"

Azazel: "I don't know if your eyes is still working, Kokabiel. You saw him easily kill one of the Devil Kings like it was nothing."

Kokabiel: "That's because Beelzebub is weak! That's why he died!"