Dark Slayer of Grimm (RWBY) Part 1

Y/n's POV

After my battle with Dante, two portals open behind both of us and pulled us in. I'm now wandering around these lands.... And it doesn't appear to be the Human World that I used to know.

Y/n: "Perhaps I can open a portal way home."

I unsheathe Yamato and slice it at the air but nothing happened.

Y/n: "Why isn't it working?!"

I tried to tap into my Devil Trigger but I can't due to exhaustion from the fight.

Y/n: "Where the hell am I?"

I start to walk around this forest to find some town or at least, someone. As I'm walking, I heard rustling on the bushes.

Then a giant werewolf or something like that with white lining and a mask jumps out of the bush.

Y/n: "I don't suppose you can talk?"

The creature roared and more of them appeared and starts to surround me.

Y/n: "Very well then. Try to entertain me, while you can!"

Author's POV

As Y/n is cutting down the Grimm, a Bullhead is flying towards his direction with a four man team.

Qrow: "Looks like you were right Oz. Grimm activity went wild here."

He looks down at the window and saw many Grimm running towards one direction.

Tai: "I've never seen this kind of Grimm behavior before. You think Salem's planning on something big?"

Ozpin(Scroll): "We can't say for sure. Your mission for now is to investigate the Grimm Activity. It's very close into a small village there."

Summer: "You can count on us, Oz! We'll get this job done."

Raven: "Try not having fun while you add it. So we can get home afterwards."

As they were flying to their objective, Tai starts to flirt to Raven despite her being displeased.

Tai: "You know, Raven. After the mission, let's go out for dinner."

Raven: "I don't go out for dinner. I can cook my own food."

Tai: "Well, how about we hangout after."

Raven: "I have training after."

Tai: "Come on, just have a little fun for a while."

Raven: "I don't have time for something idiotic. Grimm aren't going to kill themselves. That's why I need to train to get stronger. Salem can attack at anytime and she won't show any mercy."

Tai: "That's why you should enjoy life first."

Raven: "I'll enjoy my life, when everything is finally over."

Summer: "Hey guys, we've arrive."

They all went to the front and saw many pieces of Grimm flying up into the air, turning into black dust.

Qrow: "Someone's fighting the Grimm?"

Summer: "Looks like it. Come on, let's go help them!"

She opens the door of the Bullhead and jumps out. Soon the rest of her team followed her and landed near where the Grimm is being massacred.

They look to the person and saw Y/n fighting the Grimm, cutting them easily with Yamato. Team STQR were shock to see on how easily Y/n kill them. What they were shock the most is that there's a doppelganger beside Y/n, killing the Grimm as well.