Dark Slayer of Grimm (RWBY) Part 2

Author's POV

Two weeks have pass since the Yang's arm got rip off and Yamato was stolen. Yang is currently doing her daily basis with only one arm.

She was just finished sweeping the floor and going to return the broom to the closet. She then grab a glass of water and she has a flash vision of a giant humanoid monster with two long horns and has a giant elbow blade.

She dropped her glass of water and starts to breath heavily.

Ruby: "Yang!"

She run towards Yang and helps her. Ruby then takes her to the couch and calms her down.

Ruby: "Yang! What happened? Are you alright?"

Yang: "Y-Yeah... I'm fine."

Ruby: "Just take a rest. I'll clean up the mess."

She left Yang at the couch while she gets the broom the clean up the pieces of glass. After that, Ruby sits besides Yang.

Ruby: "Yang... Are you sure that your okay?"

Yang: "Yeah. I'm fine. It's just..... I saw this giant monster with horns. And he was looking directly into my eyes, like I couldn't move."

Ruby: "Maybe that was your...... Dad.... In his Devil form... You know, like Uncle Dante since he's a Devil too."

Yang: "I'm not sure too."

Then the door opens and they saw Qrow and Summer walked in.

Ruby: "Mom! Dad! Is there any luck?"

Summer: "Not yet. We even asked some people if they see some hooded guy walk by."

Qrow: "But what's weird is that the Grimm a huge amount of Grimm around Emerald Forest just disappear."

Ruby: "Disappeared? How?"

Summer: "We don't know too. But what we know, is that Ozpin already sending some Huntsmen on the area to investigate."

Qrow: "And we can't go there because once they saw us, they'll force us to tell them where we hid you kids. Which will never happened."

Yang: "What about Uncle Dante?"

Summer: "He's still with his friend. Asking for more information. It's best if we wait for him here. I'll start making dinner."

She puts her weapon on the corner and headed to the kitchen.

Qrow: "I'm going to take a quick bath."

He throws his weapon by the shelf and it landed perfectly. Qrow smirks to his trick shot, but because of his Semblance, it cause the shelf to collapse, letting his weapon destroy the drawen beneath it.

Qrow: *Sigh*"I'll clean that up later."

With that, he walks up to take a bath.

Ruby: "Yang. I think you should tell Mom and Dad on what you saw."

Yang: "Let's wait for Uncle Dante you get back... Then I'll tell them."

Time Skip brought to you by