Return the Queen (DxD)

Author's POV

Raynare: "H-How!? Your Sacred Gear is just a Twice Critical!"

Rias: "Your wrong, Raynare. It's not Twice Critical. It's the Boosted Gear."

Raynare(Shock): W-What?! The Boosted Gear?! On the hands of him?!"

Rias: "Yes. That makes Issei the Red Dragon Emperor of this Generation."

Issei look down to his Sacred Gear.

Yuuma: "Issei-kun!"

He looks back at Raynare, who transform into his former girlfriend.

Yuuma: "Please, Issei-kun. Don't let her kill me. Look!"

She reaches into her pocket and show him the gift he bought for her.

Yuuma: "I still have your gift! I always kept it with me all the time! Please! Spare me!"

Issei: "Yuuma-chan. You were my first girlfriend. But you betrayed me. President, please deal with this."

Rias: "I will."

She cast her Power of Destruction on her hand and aim it at Yuuma.

Rias: "This is for breaking my Pawn's heart."

She launch her attack at her when all of the sudden, something or someone took the attack and block it. When the smoke clears, they saw a black armor, holding a sword on his right hand.

That made the Gremory Peerage up on their guard because the Armored Figure block their King's attack

Rias: "Who are you!"

The Armor Figure didn't say anything, but they can clearly see that Raynare was scared just from looking at him.

The Armor Man turns around and faced Raynare.

???: "You have failed."

Raynare(Scared): "W-Wait! Please give me another chance! I will fix my mistake!"

???: "You already had your second chance when made the deal."

Raynare was about to protest, but the Armor man quickly swings his sword, cutting Raynare's head off.

Everyone was still on their guard while Issei was in anxiety because of what he see. Then the Armor Figure turns around and faced the Gremory Peerage.

Rias: "Your are in the Gremory territory! Who are you!"

The Armor man still didn't answer, and just taunt them to 'Come on'.

Kibe went to rush first and swing his sword, but it instantly shattered into pieces when he hits him. Then Koneko went for a follow-up, but punching the Armor man's helmet with her full strength, but it still didn't nothing.