Assassin x Schnee (RWBY)

Author's POV

The floating City of Atlas is said to be the most advance Military in the world, with James Ironwood as it's General.

But the City of Atlas isn't just a Military, it's also one of the Four Prestige School in all of Remnant. Atlas Academy.

Winter: "Sir. Incoming call from Prof. Ozpin."

Ironwood press the button on his desk and a hologram of Ozpin appeared on the middle of the office.

Ironwood: "Ozpin. Good to see you my friend."

Ozpin: "James."

Ironwood: "What can I do for you?"

Ozpin: "The Shinigami is in Vale. He killed a rouge White Fang."

Ironwood: "How can you be sure it's him."

Ozpin: "A skull was branded on the corpse's chest. There's no other killer that does that."

Ironwood: "I'll update the security bot around Vale to secure during night."

Ozpin: "That's also another problem. The Storage of your Security bot was destroyed and nothing was left."

Ironwood(Shock): "What?!"

He went to the computer and look security cameras on Vale branch. Once he got it, he saw the Security bot were shooting at someone. Once that person went to the light, the camera around that person was a blur. He tried to check into another angle and the result is still the same.

Ozpin: "It's the same as here. Every camera that spots him will blur him out. He even has a voice modulator."

Winter: "What is Shinigami doing in Vale? He was just at Vacuo last week."

Ozpin: "We don't know what Shinigami is doing here. And we'll strict the students to go out alone."

Winter: "Prof. Ozpin. Please tell Weiss to not fight Shinigami if they see him."

Ozpin: "Don't worry. I'll tell all the students. And I'll have to put a curfew here."

Ironwood: "Thank you for informing us, Ozpin. I'll send a new batch of Security bot in Vale."

Ozpin: "I will."

With that, the call ended.

Ironwood: *Sigh*"When are we going to catch this assassin."

Winter: "It'll be only a matter of time, Sir."

Ironwood: "I wish. He really made a name for himself for only five years."

Winter: "I hope Weiss and Y/n is alright in Vale."

Ironwood: "Oh yeah. Your fiancé's in Vale today for his book tour."

Winter: "Yes sir. His last book was really a hit."

Ironwood: "You two are getting married next week, right?"

Winter: "Yes sir. We just wanted it to be a simple wedding."

Ironwood: "Does your Father know about this?"

Winter: "..... He does. And he doesn't want to approve him. So I didn't invite him to the wedding."

Ironwood: "Well, from what I learned about Y/n, he really loves you and cares for you. So you two have my blessing."