The Lightbringer (DxD)

Author's POV

Once a upon a time. The the dawn of creation. God, the all powerful being. Created life upon the earth. Nature, Animals and Humans.

After that, God created the Heaven for his children, the Angels. But there was one angel that's different from the others. And that is the Angel, Lightbringer.

The Lightbringer is more carefree than the other Angels.

???: "Samael. You must return to Hell. It's forbidden for you to stay here in the Human World."

Samael: "No. It's forbidden to you, not me. Because Father doesn't even care about me."

???: "Father cares for all of us."

Samael: "Oh really? Is that why he created Hell, Devils and Demons and made me in-charge? And even burning my wings like this?!

He spread out his wings, showing it to him.

Samael: "Tell me, Michael. Do you really think that Father loves me?"

Michael: "Samael. You must understand that it's part of God's will."

Samael: "That's your excuse. Everything happens because of God's will! Even when your taking a shit is also part of God's will. So why don't you just go back up there, and tell Father to leave me the fuck alone."

Michael: "Father will not be please by your actions."

Samael: "That's the point. I'm not pleasing him. I'm pissing him. So go and tell the rest of them, that Samael is no more. I'm now Lucifer. The ruler of Hell. The true Devil."

With that, Michael spread his angel wings and fly back to heaven.

Samael- I mean, Lucifer now roams around the Human World, watching the Humans while pulling some tricks on them.

Years pass and the Human civilization starts grow. They start to build Castle and the lands were rule by Kings and Queens.

He flies down into one of the villages and blends in with the locals.

Lucifer(Mind): "After spending thousands of years, they're learning to adapt."

He keeps walking around, then he spotted a woman that's telling stories to the children.