Secret~Two

"Jenna baby wake up you have school today

"Jenna baby wake up you have school today." I lightly shake her sleeping body but she doesn't budge. I'm glad I'm not the only one who hates mornings but my daughter hates it more than me and she can be scary.

She's such a mommy's girl...I love my babygirl.

"Mommy it's so early can I stay home todway. Pwetty pwese." She looks up at me with her green bright eyes giving me puppy eyes. God why did my daughter have to have the cutest green eyes. All thanks to her father.

I would much like him dead but thanks to him I got my baby and she is the greatest gift I can ask for. School started 3 months ago what will be one day absence and thank god she has break soon.

"Fine but you missy are coming to work with mommy. Deal?" She nods and I pick her up to take her to her walk in closet.

"Mama what do you want to wear?" She looks at all the outfits that are hung up and she points to some shirts and pants.

We chose a baby pink shirt with flowers and blue jeans paired with while air forces and a fluffy sweater for when she gets cold. I place her down and she runs to her bathroom.

I walk into my room and just stare at all my clothes. Have I ever considered donating my stuff? Yes, yes I have. Have I done it? Nope not at all.

"You ready baby." She nods and I pick her up leaning her against my hip. I have a bag on my shoulder that has a book, crayons, and a coloring book. I walk to the kitchen and give her a pop tart. I take her down to our car. I'm just wearing a white blouse with blue jeans and black stilettos. I anyway need the height. I'm 5'4 and everyone always calls me short. Not a surprise I'm young. 21 and working in such a high position. I grab the papers I left on the counter and walk out my front door shutting it behind me.

No thanks to being a 'smart ass' and my grandpa's connections was I lucky enough to get my job so quickly. Thanks papa.

On the drive there me and Jenna were just singing songs from Disney movies that she watched most. Thanks a lot Frozen, Sleeping Beaty, The Little Mermaid, and Beauty and the Beast. My money went down the drain when she choose everything Disney for her room.

I get to work in like 15 minutes and unstrap Jenna putting her on my hip and walking in. Nobody knows I have a kid but I guess the secret is out today. Someday they would have had to find out. Walking in everyone is looking at me. Surprise Shwady.

As expected everyone has a surprised face. I walk straight to my office and put Jenna in the corner with her stuff she brought while I go through paperwork I was given. Or what was left on my desk.

I hear a knock at my door and look up. "Yes?" I say firmly. "Ms. Garcia may I come in." I can't identify who the voice belongs to but I shake it off and open my laptop. "Yes come in." The door was opened but I didn't look up. Jenna was drawing I believe and thankfully I had a beanbag here because she would cry if she sat on a hard chair. To be honest I would too no matter how old I was. Yea I know I baby my 6 year old to much. Y'all will live.