Fake it~Five

"So what do you think about this one

"So what do you think about this one." I have changed 5 different times. I look at him through the mirror and see him checking me out. I play with the rings on my finger. I don't like the amount of times I have had to change.

-one was to short
-to much skin to be in a room with horny men who's wife's are there
-to breathe taking
-too sexy

Honestly I think he's the jealous type. Ah it's toxic but for him it's fucking hot. A lot of things are hot on him.

I was wearing a simple white shirt with long sleeves black dressing pants paired with some black stilettos. I love them so I wear that as often as I like.

He checks me out for another 15 seconds before looking up at me and nodding.

"I am the jealous type if you can't tell." I scoff. Oh. That's an under statement if you ask me. If you ask me he's the type that would literally shoot someone that was talking to me. Or anyone that looks at me with lust in their eyes. Which is way to often.

I mean I am attractive but I'm not the typical small waist full breast and big ass. I have a kid and work a lot.

I am a small person and I do still have fat on my arms and thighs but I can care less. Just makes me love my body more because I can be proud that I had a kid and still enjoy life as is.

He looks at me confused and I just give him a small smile before linking our arms together and walking out of the room.

Thank god he didn't mention what happen in the car. The words just came out of my mouth before I could shut my thoughts up. I really need to stop talking without thinking.

I mean he was talking to my grandma about a baby...but still I don't want to have his kids mainly because I don't know him that much. Yea yet you had his tongue down your throat last week. That annoying voice in the back of my head mocked.

O my god but sex with him wouldn't be that bad. His hard body on top of me. His dirty yet sweet words.

"Soooo....why do I have to come to this meeting?" I ask obviously not really caring. I didn't sign up for this. I just knew we were going to be going to a ball and getting information for them in New York.

"Because it's important." Couldn't be more obvious if you ask me. Not helpful Javier.

I roll my eyes. I see him from the corner Of my look me up and down then face back to the road.

"It's an important meeting and you need to be the supportive/house wife." House wife my ass. I am never gonna become one.

Then I wouldn't have anything to do but wait for my husband or for Jenna to get back home from school. I scoff and look out the window.

"Never am I gonna become a house wife." I say and cross my arms over my chest. He lets out a small laugh and I look to see him smiling. A smile I would die to see everyday.