Brothers~Six

The man that was running late finally showed up

The man that was running late finally showed up. But it wasn't just anyone it was my brother. He's suppose to be in bed how did anyone allow him to come. I feel myself tense up because Diana is on my lap and my brother just walked in.

He doesn't know anything about the mission all he knows is that I'm suppose to Be in Brooklyn right now. I did ramble about her a couple of times but this would be their first time meeting. And I do not need her to hate me already.

"Lo siento, llego tarde, pero comencemos la reunion" His accent just as strong as mine. Diana looks up at me and I just give her a weak smile. God damn it how did I not think this through.

(Sorry I'm late but let's get this meeting started)

I place my hand on her lap and rub small circles. These fucking perverts are looking at the wrong woman. She rests her head on my shoulder which allows me to relax a bit. I hope she doesn't see the similarities between us.

"Well since we all speak English besides the woman you have with you I'll speak it to you." Diana lets out a sigh knowing she's about to hear a lot of the shit she shouldn't and can't even react.

My brother seemed to figure out who she is so even if she did react they would have to go through my whole cartel to get to her. I nod and see the other's nodding.

"Amore que diciendo?" I can hear that the girl who asked seems confused at why we are talking in English. The man she's next to just shakes his head.

(Love what are they saying)

Diana gets up but sits back down on my lap strattling me. I cup her ass so she doesn't fall off. I hear someone groan so I look up to see the same man with the girl that was asking him a question staring at her. Fucking hell she's mine. I can feel everyone's eyes on us and I don't like it.

"How my do you want for her" Was the next thing he asked. Diana having to play the innocent one just sits still but wrapping her arms around my neck tightly not wanting to go with him. Not even I'm my nightmares would I allow that to happen.

"You can't Fucking have her. See the ring she is mine and you will not fucking have her or anyone in the room." I say with a Hearst tone. Here I though I could behave easliy but it's becoming harder by the second.

"Come on I'll give you 3 million for a night with her." As I said before not even in my fucking Night mares would I allow that to happen.

"W-What a-re you two tal-king abou-t?" She doesn't stutter but spaces her words out acting like she's trying to put her words together. I feel her move off of my lap now bending over the table with her ass in my face. I know what she's fucking doing. Fucking Diana.

"Le pregonto cuanto par que tu te sentada sobre mi" (I think this is written wrong)

(I'm asking him how my to have you sit on my lap)