Sexual~Eight

When we got back to the hotel I got dressed into the dress that I ended up choosing

When we got back to the hotel I got dressed into the dress that I ended up choosing. It fit my body perfectly and I loved how it framed my body and curves. I look at myself through the mirror and gush about how amazing this dress looks. I go to my bag and grab my make-up. I put primer on my face and follow it with my foundation. I text my6 grandma and check in on Jenna making sure she's okay. She texts me back with a picture of her taking a nap with the puppy the got not that long ago.

I send her a heart emoji and putn my phone down continuing my make-up.

After I finish with my make up I decide to curl my hair into natural waves. I grab my curling iron and pin my hair up that I have not done yet. I continue this process until I burn my neck and place the iron down looking at what it did. It visibly became noticeable. I grab some burning reliever before I grab my color corrector and put some on my burn making sure I cover it enough adding some foundation. I set it with some setting spray and looking at it making sure it looks normal.

I finish curling my hair and smile at how the end result is. So perfect no? I grab my purse-

(Wait a minute this is not where we left off! Right. Jk continue to dressing room scene.)

I feel his hot breath on my lips and I look at him in the eyes. Jesus please forgive me for what I'm about to do. I pull him in closer by the neck towards me connecting them. He doesn't stop me and kisses me back with the same energy. Feeling my legs go weak because his lips with mine and the way he uses his mouth. Nobody can tell me he has no experience.

I pull him in the room shutting the door behind him and turning the lock. They were rooms like when you go wedding dress shopping. Yea so locked doors here. He cups my butt and lifts me making my wrap my legs around him. I don't stop the kiss but he moves his lips from my mouth down to my jaw making sure that I feel them ever so softly. I let out a soft whimper into his ear and throw my head back feeling his wet sloppy kisses along my neck.

He sucks some soft spots and I cover my mouth with my hand. I let out noises into my hand as the other one is wrapped around his back digging into it.

He pushes me against a wall and I look down at him. His mouth is down right above my black skimpy lace bra. He looks at me straight into my eyes while sucks my skin that is above my covered breast. I know that will leave a hickey very very dark ones that I don't plan on covering. I look up making sure to keep my moans quiet and breathing calm. "Diana the things I would do to this body of yours right now." He says kissing my exposed skin. I hum in response knowing if I opened my mouth my words wouldn't be the only thing coming out. I bite my lip as he continues to work with his mouth. Oh My God. this man knows how to work his mouth.

I tangle my hands in his hair and pull it making him look up at me. My breast is the only thing in his view line. " The things I would allow you to do to my body Javier." He lets out a groan me very well knowing what I'm doing to him. How come no guy is as hot and gentle as him.