Kisses~Ten

I open my eyes and look at the floor length window with the sun peaking out from behind the curtains

I open my eyes and look at the floor length window with the sun peaking out from behind the curtains. I lay in my back and softly rub my eyes looking up at the ceiling. Oh my body is sore. Well more like my vagina.

Oh my god that happened. His fingers were in my p-. Nope not today. I feel a smile on my lips at the reminders of last night. Oh I love the stars. Especially since I would always do it when I was here in Mexico as my grandma would watch Jenna for me while I try to figure out how to deal with my new life. I let out a quite groan as I stretch on my bed and look over to my side grabbing my phone.

10:23 am. I roll back on my bed and lay flat on my stomach. I forgot to take my pill. I walk over to my bathroom and wash my teeth while looking through my make up bag for my birth control. It helps with my pain and even stopped my periods. I didn't need it for sex but it could come useful one day right? I swallow the pill and drink the bottle of water I had on my counter. I walk over back into the room in my silk pjs and two messy Dutch braids from last night. I fall back onto my bed letting the soft bed consume me.

I smell food from my room but I still didn't want to move again. I unlock my phone and look for my grandmas phone number. I scroll through my contacts until I find it. I click on the FaceTime button and wait for someone to answer. I roll back onto my stomach as I move my baby hairs behind my ear. "Mommmmyyyyyyy." I smile when I see Jenna's small face in the camera. "Hi baby." I say waving to her. She waves back at me with a smile on her face. "Where's grandma?" I question. She turns the phone and I see my abuela eating food. Of course she's eating. "Hola mija." "Hola abula." I say back. "Momma when are you coming?" I smile at Jenna. "Soon baby. Maybe tomorrow." She nods and starts to ramble to me about her morning. She continues to talk and I listen as I lay flat on the bed with a smile touching my lips.

She tells me to change because I look like a jungle. I gasp and put my hand against my chest. "Did you just say I look like a jungle?" She starts to giggle as she falls back onto the couch. "Fine I'll show you missy who your mom is." I get up and walk to the closet where all my cloths is. I grab a while spaghetti strap crop top with sage green loose pants. I grab a strapless bra and walk into the bathroom shutting the door on my phone. I hear her as she continues to laugh at what she said. I look at myself in the mirror and agree with my kid that I look like a jungle. Damn. 21 and looking like a jungle. On top of that my kid telling me. I would never be able to live this down now.

I pull the lace away from my skin as the cold air brings goosebumps to my skin. I let it fall as I clip the strapless bra on and pull the pants over my ass buttoning the one button and zipping up the zipper. I pull the shirt over my chest and fix my bra. I pull the rubber bands away from my hair and undo my braids as I see the waves formed in my hair. I grab my brush and brush the waves out lightly as I smile and open the door. "See little girl. Your mommy can look good." I see her eyes go wide as she points the camera towards the mirror in front of her she shows me her little dress with flats and her braids. "Oh look at the princess." I coo as she tells me how she thinks my outfit looks like a princess. "I love you mama." She says kissing the phone. "Love you too baby." I blow a kiss to my phone and hang up the call. I smile and get startled at the sound of someone clearing their throat.

"And I thought I was the only one getting your kisses today." He stands against my door frame leaning against it like it was a natural position to stand in. With a casual shirt and jeans. I clear my throat and stand up against the bathroom door falling back since I didn't close it properly. I let out a yelp from surprise falling flat on my butt. He comes fast and holds his hand out for me. I glare at him as he has a slop sided smile looking down at me. I put my hand in his and he pulls me up against him. Our chest against each other as I look up at him at him while he looks down at me. I bite on the bottom corner of my lip feeling my face get warm. His hand moves under my chin and makes me look up at him. I move my hands up his arms and hook them behind his next pulling him down kissing him ever so lightly.

I give him a small peck before pulling away and turning around falling on my bed. We both start to laugh as he sits next to me. I look at him and smile as he continues to laugh. Is this what it feels like to be loved? "So ready for food?" I nod and he gets up holding his hand out for me. I take his hand in mine and he pulls me up guiding me to the kitchen in the hotel. How much exactly are we paying for this suite? I sit down at the sit in counter while he put all the food down. "Has the dean called?" He looks up at me and shakes his head. "Nah not yet. I think they have Ben caught up on cases over there." I nod and he hands me a plate. "God this smells amazing." I groan as I look at all the food he sets. "You haven't even tried it. I've heard that's the best part." He send me a wink with his dimple in the corner showing.

"Oh don't go flattering yourself Mr. Hernandez." I joke as I serve myself eggs, bacon, crepes. "Oh we'll see Ms. Garcia." He shakes his head as he silently laughs to himself. I playfully glare at him as I cut into the strawberry crape. I love strawberry's. I get my fork and feel his eyes on me as I take a bite. Once the taste hits my mouth my eyes roll back. God this is good. I hm with my mouth full as my eyes are still closed. "This is good." I mutter as take another bite. "And who doubted me?" I open my eyes as he serves himself some food with a coy smile at the corner of his lips. Oh don't get cocky Hernandez. I bite back my tongue as he smiles it off as he takes a bite of his own food. I huff and continue to eat my food and the sun comes more into the room. I look out the window and look over the view of the city. "Isn't it lovely." I feel him come around behind me wrap his arms slowly around my waist. I feel my face tint a pink color. "Sí." I lean back into his chest as he rest his chin on my head.

"You ready?" I shake my head. In two days I'm gonna have the hardest time hearing these people talk about their "businesses" I look at the view as I think about my life here. How when I first came to be pregnant to giving birth. How I wasn't there the first week because I wanted to look at my daughter with love but all I saw was her father. I feel a sob in my throat and I swallow it up. I'll never allow him to make my child feel ashamed about who she came from. "Are you?" I look up at him and he shrugs as I let out a soft chuckle. Of course he doesn't know. I unwrap his arms around my shoulder as I walk to the balcony and open the French double doors. I breath in the morning smell. It wouldn't be so bad to move back here. I let out a sigh before turning back around and smiling. "Ready?" He says walking towards me. "Totally" I say back truly smiling up at him and his dimple pulls in.

Oh god what is real and what is fake?