Neighbors~Three

One week later

One week later...after that kiss or whatever you would like to call it. I look through the papers on my desk making sure to look over the details of what we went over last week. My phone on my desk rings and I answer. "Ms. Garcia speaking." I say. I look at my apple watch to see any missed messages.

"Ms....Garcia". I roll my eyes. Yes be scared of me when I'm a human being as well who has feelings that will get hurt since you want to be scared of me all the time. I mean I'm just a profiler that gives attitude 24/7.

Well I'm not normal but still.

"Yes, Hannah what do you need?" She's been my assistant for 3 months and is scared of me already. I mean I did kinda yell from my office when I was on a phone call 2 months ago...but still. Who doesn't get stressed out at work.

"Your flight with Mr. Hernandez is at 3 pm today and you asked me to remind you to pick your daughter up at this time." I hear typing in the background and shut my laptop in front of me.

Ah yes the lovely trip where I would have to pose as his wife. Isn't life just fair. I give her a quick "thank you" and grab my laptop and coat to head out.

I really am glad it's November because I prefer to cold than sweating when I wear a dress. That is dramatically to fancy for these people. As much as I would like to kill al of them once we land. I can't. It's not even my job to do that.

I walk out to my white Tesla X because I let Jenna chose it and I kinda let her choose whatever car...hahaha. I mean at least it was less expensive than a Corvette. It didn't really make a dent in my bank account but still. It's weird to say 'oh yeah my daughter chose it' with out people saying isn't she a little to spoiled. Do it look like I give a fuck. There is a reason people work so hard. To make sure their kids have a better life than their own.

Jenna's school thankfully was 15 minutes away. And like 3 days after meeting Javier I found out we live in the same complex. Great. What a small world I live in.

Jenna gets out at 3:15 so I guess my baby is gonna finally get to leave early. I walk up to the front and smile at the secretary. She smiles back at me.

"Hi welcome to Franklin Elementary what may I help you with today?" She says with her sweet and soft voice. There has to be more people like her in this world. Thank god someone like her raised me.

"Hi I'm here to pick up Jenna Garcia early." She hands me a slip to fill out to write what time I picked her up.

"May I see your ID" I get my ID from my bag and hand it to her. She types on her desktop while I sign Jenna out.

"She'll be right up in a bit." she hands me my ID back and calls the teacher. Two minutes later the door opens and I see Jenna with the biggest smile and she comes running up to me. I finished signing the paper to sign her out and hand it back to the secretary. "Thank you." I say.

I pick her up and give her millions of kisses on her face until she started to move it. She's growing to fast. "Mommy no moe kisses." She giggles out. I give her one last kiss on her nose and look at her. "Hi baby." "Hi mommy." She lays her head on my shoulder and I grab her backpack.