Date?~Seven

What have I done

What have I done. He can say anything but I don't think he'll do anything crazy. We work together. If anything I hope he says a date. For one I'm not one to ask for a date because I HAVE NEVER DONE IT. Also I want to make sure he feels somewhat the same.

He cares for my daughter and makes sure that we are fine. I really can't believe I'm saying this. And about a guy-what has changed in the last week of knowing him. Damn if me from a month ago heard this I would die of laughter.

"Let's go on a date." Phew. A date well thank god it's not worse. Imagine it was sex. His dick sliding in and out of me with ease. Nope I do not need that image in my mind right now. I'm glad he wants to get to know me. I never would have taken him as the type of guy that does dates or that type of thing. I guess I really do need to get to know him more.

And since I did say I would do anything I guess I am forced to say yes. Even though I already was going to. Who wouldn't he's cute. If by cute you mean fuckable buddy we'll agree to disagree.My self-conscious mimics in the back on my mind.

"Okay but I don't have anything to wear." His arms still around my waist holding me tightly as if I was gonna leave. I lean my head back on his chest. So freaking short. I look up and our eyes meet. I look at his lips and feel my face getting hot. I look back down put he places his hand under my chin and makes me look up. Oh my god can I not blush for point 2 seconds.

"Diana what have I told you?" I give a confused face. I don't remember what he's talking about. I shrugged my shoulders and look back at him. I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck.

We both lean in closer and connect our lips together. I pull on his hair a little bit pulling him closer to me. He cups my ass picking me up off the floor. I wrap my legs around his torso and keep my hands on his hair and neck. Making it more of a mess than I have already done. I moan into the kiss because he bit my lower lip. His tongue slips in my mouth brushing against my tongue.

Now I'm really thinking do I really just want to go on a date? I part our lips and take a deep well needed breath. He still holds me off the ground pushing me up against the elevator wall. Gosh we really have to stop doing this before we have elevator sex.

"So when is the date?" I ask looking up at his eyes. The one pair of eyes I want to have on me all day and will.

"At 8:00pm" he takes out his wallet and hands me his card. "And also buy whatever you want." I look at him than the card.

"You know I can buy my own stuff." I push the card away from me but I'm still against a wall and him. "I know but doesn't mean I don't want to buy it for you." I give him a 'are you serious' look before taking the card from his hand.

Fine if he won't let me buy my own dress I'm gonna show him a real show. The elevator door finally opens and he slowly places me on my feet before taking my hand and leading me out of the hotel. "Can I go by myself to buy the dress?"