Chapter 11 - Long time coming

She stood at the VIP bar, her leather clad legs getting attention from most of the men up there. And yes, it was flattering but she knew once she turned around, they would all look away. None of her scars showed from the back, which is why her top was gold and backless. She swirled her straw in the glass, smiling at the bartender as he nodded.

"Good crowd," he said.

"Always is. Some high rollers in tonight."

"I saw."

"Take good care of them Stevie," she told her bartender as she looked at him.

"Yes boss lady." He tossed a wink her way and then stood straight as someone walked up behind her.

"Whiskey, double?" She didn't need to look behind her to see who it was.

"On the house, Stevie," she told him. "He's a friend of mine." Stevie nodded as he poured the liquor. She took her drink and turned around, looking at the man before her. "What brings you here? And how did..." She stopped as Rosa walked up to the bar as well, looking amazing in her skirt and heels.

"Hi Angel," Rosa said briefly, kissing Angel's cheek. "Stevie!" she squealed.

"Hiya doll," Stevie said, placing two glasses down, one for Damian and one for Rosa. Angel watched him and smiled at Stevie before turning her attention back to the couple.

"What brings you two here?"

"I wanted a date night, and Damian asked about dancing. I found out he had never been to your clubs, so I thought it was perfect."

"It was," she said. Angel couldn't help but frown to herself. She knew they needed date nights, but still, it was a bitter pill to swallow. She knew she was no beauty, not like her sister, but when in this atmosphere she felt even worse. She often felt like she couldn't hold a candle to her younger sister. Not that Angel looked bad, but the evidence was in the eyes of all the men in the area; they were staring at Rosa.

"You're quiet." Angel looked up and offered Damian a smile.

"Sorry. Did Rosa show you around yet?"

"Not really, but is there more than this?" She smirked and nodded.

"As this is my high end club, which means, this is one of three VIP sections; although they are all connected if I wanted them to be. Sometimes I have people requesting private parties for more than one room." She pointed to the back wall. "That's a hallway that connects them all, although the door is always shut, locked and a bouncer manning it; it allows for the private VIP section. This area is my most open VIP area though, however it's not needed to be requested to get here, just be on the list. So this room isn't rented out. Although, I have had a person or two ask for all my VIP sections."

"Impressive."

"Come on." She walked through the back door, oblivious to the eyes following her. "It's lit with low lights and there are small, private bathrooms in case the ones in the VIPs are full." They paused before a big oak door and Angel turned to him. "My smaller office."

"By the VIP areas?"

"In a way. If you look at the blue print, the VIP sections surround my office." She pushed the door open and his eyes took in the small room that housed one large couch, an arm chair, a coffee table, a one way looking glass, and a wall with a few TV's.

"No desk?"

"Remember, I do nothing here." He nodded as he remembered why she had the main office.

"What's with the TVs?"

"I watch my VIP sections, discreetly. I don't have many rules there, but I hate for people to abuse them." She pointed to the three TV's at the end. "My parking lot get's watched too. The land is mine, so I have to make sure nothing happens outside either."

"Your land? You built this? The building?"

"Yes." She gave him a wide grin and he was once again floored by the mind that was Angelina. Besides being brave, she was smart and cunning, three very high traits to have in any leader. And yeah, that quickly turned him on. He walked away from her to scan over the crowd on the floor, trying to ease the hard dick that was pressing against the front of his pants.

"What are your simple rules?"

"No outside drinks, no violence." That caused him to chuckle. "And no outside drugs." He thought that over and slowly turned around to face her again.

"No outside drugs?"

"Nope. You can find what you need if you know where to look and know who to ask."

"And here I thought you were on the up and up." She laughed and shook her head. He stared, he couldn't help it. Her eyes turned an even more golden color when her smile was like that.

"I never said I was. Thought it would be a good way to turn a profit. You know, sell what we traffic."

"God damn, what a mind you have." He didn't know what he was thinking, or if he was, but he walked back over to her and didn't give her a moment to think as his hand cupped her cheek and pulled her lips against his; to hell with anything and anyone at that moment. He knew, like she did, that this kiss was a long time coming. They had been working up to it. And yes, he knew that to her, this was wrong but fuck it, he wanted this. Sides, he knew the truth, knew he had asked Rosa to bring to him to be closer to this woman and Rosa was all for it.

His tongue ran along her lips, her mouth opening on a gasp and he quickly swept his tongue in her mouth, swallowing the moan that escaped her lips. Slowly, her tongue met his and the moment it did, the kiss intensified. He pulled her body closer as her hands clung tightly to his shirt. Her hips rocked against his and he knew she had to have picked up on his hardness.

His teeth scrapped over her tongue and her lips, devouring her, seeking out and needing her surrender. His hands moved from her cheek, one to the back of her head, his fingers sliding into her hair, while the other ran over her neck, holding it. She moaned again, her body leaning against his, the key that he needed, her body shuddering. He felt the shiver race down his spine and he wanted nothing more than to back her up to the nearest wall and fuck her senseless. But that wasn't going to happen as someone burst into the room, breaking them apart.

"Boss....oh sorry!"

"It's okay Frank, what is it?" She ran a hand over her face, probably trying to stop the redness, but it wasn't helping.

"We have a problem." Angel walked to the window and looked over her club, quickly spotting the problem. A drug deal was going down, and by the attire the two boys were in, these weren't her men. Damian watched her eyes as the golden hue of a lover changed to an almost light brown of anger, the boss coming out.