Boston

Bayley's POV
Mom and I moved to Boston for a "fresh start" more like a different state so I could attend high school. Who gives a shit about school it's just filled with fake people and weird kids. As I finish hanging up posters in my new room my phone begins to ring. I look over to see Becky calling, I pick the phone up from my bed and answer the call putting it in speaker. "What's up Becks?" I ask as I hang up one last poster. "Nothing really I just miss you that's all." My Irish friend said causing me to roll my eyes. "Really?" I ask as I pick up the phone and plop down onto the bed. "Yes dude, it's only been a day or two since I last saw you and it feels like an eternity!" She says. "Look Becks, if it were up to me I'd still be in California causing chaos with ya." I say earning a laugh from Becky. Becky and I spoke over the phone for hours until she hung up. I sighed as I placed my phone down hearing my mom shout my name from down stairs "You called?" I say as I lean against the counter. "The school called they said you can start tomorrow morning." She said causing me to roll my eyes again. Ive done my fair share of looking up the school and scanning through old picture day photos but still what the fuck I didn't want school to just be thrown at me as soon as I got here. "Seriously?! We literally just moved here and you're already sending me off to school! This is literal bullshit!" I say now pissed off. "Bayley I'm about sick of this attitude of your along with this language, go to your room I'll call you when dinners ready." She said and I rolled my eyes. "I'm not just some fucking kid you can boss around, I'm 18!" I shout while storming out of the house.

I began walking down the street, who the hell knows where I'm going. "God why couldn't we just stayed in California." I whisper to myself as I pull out a cigarette from the pack that was in my pocket. "You know those things can kill you right?" I hear someone say as I light the cigarette and take a long drag from it. "Just speeding up the process." I say as I exhale the smoke. "Try not to die." The person said as they continued to walk off. I shrug it off as nothing as I continue walking for a bit before returning back home. I go straight to my room and change into some shorts and a black t-shirt before getting in bed. "Maybe if I sleep I'll get this shitty day over with." I think to myself as I got comfortable and shut my eyes.

7 AM Tuesday morning
I woke up about a half hour ago and got ready for school that starts at 7:30 in the morning, what the fuck type bullshit is that. I lace up my vans up and brushed my hair out before grabbing my bag and skateboard then heading out the door. The school wasn't too far from where I live so I decided to skate there. I place one of my backpack straps on my shoulder as I began skating down the street towards the school building. I made it just 3 minutes before the bell rang. "Coming through idiots!" I shout as I skate through the front entrance and through the halls towards the office. "No skateboarding in the halls!" A teacher shouts as I zoom past. "Suck it bitch!" I say as I stop at the main office and walk in. "Martinez, new student." I say to the lady at the front desk. "Alright, here's your schedule and your guide will be here shortly." She said as she handed me the paper. "Great." I mumble as I sat leaned against the wall looking around. "I'll be here often might as well understand the surroundings." I say to myself before seeing a blue haired girl walk in. "Sorry I'm late, my sister was being an ass." She said as she then turned her attention to me. "You must be Bayley, I'm Sa-" she said before I cut her off. "You're Sasha, I know can we speed things up don't want you late to class." I say handing her my schedule and walk out the office. "Oh looks like we have every class together except fourth and fifth period you have that with my sister." She said as she began walking to our first class.

Classes
I was introduced to the class and sat between Sasha and some green haired chick. I hardly paid attention and just sketched out things in my notebook. "So who can summarize what I just explained." Ms. Wilson said as she looked around the class. "How about you?" She said pointing at me. I look behind and beside me as if I were mistaken for someone. "You talking to me?" I ask and she nods. I look over to my left and glanced at Sasha's notes. "You were speaking on the Great Depression and how it took place during 1929-1933." I say and she nods as she continued to speak until class was over. I stood up and walked out the class room and towards the lockers to wait for Sasha. "My notes totally saved your ass Martinez." Sasha said as she approached me. "Oh whatever." I say. "Next class social justice, right down the hall." She said and I smirked. "Let's race." I suggest and she nods. "You're on." She said. I counted down from three and watched her run down the hall. I smiled to myself as I got on my skateboard and skated down the hall passing Sasha who stared at me in disbelief, I stop right in front of the class and wait for Sasha before heading into class. "You cheated." She said and I smiled. "I never said how we'd race just said we would." I say before walking into class with a smirk on my face before finding an empty seat. Social Justice wasn't too bad it was actually pretty cool, and went by fast same with every other class after it until lunch came by which was for an hour.

I walked into the cafeteria and it was full of students, cheerleaders, jocks, band kids, geeks, normal people, stoners and skaters. I sat alone and watched as everyone joined their friends or group. I watched as a few cheerleaders walk past, I smirked mentally as I checked some of them out before Sasha stood in front of me. "Hey! You're blocking the view." I say to her and she rolls her eyes and sits down. "Stop checking out my sister and her friends, that's kinda pervy." Sasha said. "They're hot." I say as I put my feet up on the table and pull out my phone. "So, where's your food?" Sasha asked. "Not eating." I reply and she frowns. "Why not?" She asked and I shrugged. "Not hungry, plus I'll eat at home." I say and she pushes her tray towards me. "Just eat something." She says and I shake my head no. "Bayley cmon eat." She says and I roll my eyes. "I said no Sasha." I say and she pulls her tray towards her and picks up half of her sandwich. "Just take a bite, please." She says giving me the puppy dog eyes. "Fine." I say taking a bite out of the half. "Happy now?" I ask and she nods. "Yes, so what made you come to Boston?" She asked and I stay silent for a bit before answering. "I got kicked out for being a "bad influence" on others." I say and she nods. "Hm, guess that means you don't have many friends huh?" She asked and I shrugged. "I've got Becks, sadly we aren't together anymore but hey texting exist for reasons." I say and Sasha smiled.

The rest of lunch went by and I sat in my final class staring at the clock waiting for it to hit two. Just 10 more minutes. I look over at Sasha's sister Charlotte who looks back at me and smiles before turning around to pay attention to her math test. Lucky me I didn't have to take it. Five minutes went by and almost the entire class was done with their test and Charlotte tossed a note on my desk. I unravel the note and look at it. "Stop staring at me like that" I read to myself before rolling my eyes and write "well you're blocking the view of the teachers boobs I wouldn't." I toss the paper back to her and the bell rings. I get up and walk out the door, just before Charlotte grabbed my wrist and pulled me aside. "Dominant much" I say and she rolls her eyes.  "Really staring at her boobs? That's kinda pervy." Charlotte said and I chuckle. "Your sister said the same thing to me earlier." I say and Charlotte rolls her eyes. "You're definitely something else." She said shaking her head. "Thanks Flair, gotta go now." I say before leaving.