"Im late"

A/N: This story mainly revolves around Bayley's POV but I'm going to switch it up and show it from Sasha's and Bayley's (btw there's a bit of a time skip)

Sasha's POV
It's been about 5 weeks since I had dinner at the Martinez residence, and it's also been 5 weeks since that party and well I'm late, like a little over two weeks late and you know I'm not one to jump to conclusions but I just might. Literally I just met the girl and I go spreading my legs and it wasn't just any girl, this one in particular has a dick that's fully functional...but it can also be stress. I could be stressing and that can be the reason my period is late. Yeah. Anyways.

It's currently Saturday November 23rd and I'm just trying to figure a lot out. I sit up in bed with my phone in hand as I begin looking for Kate's number once I found it I decided to text her.

"Hey, quick question"

"What's up?"

"I know this may seem weird but are you late?"

"No, I'm perfectly fine. Why what's wrong?"

"Nothing, just wondering cause a few people I know are late that's all."

"Alright, Sash"
And with that I left her on read. Now I'm definitely panicking. I got out of bed and made my way to Charlotte's room. I knock on the door and make my way in as her door was slightly open. "Charlotte, hi, hey I'm gonna need help. Like alot of it." I said and she looks at me confused. "I'd love to help but what exactly am I helping with?" She asked and I stood there for a moment, just thinking. 'Do I want to tell her this?' 'Do I lie about it?' 'Do I come up with some crazy ass story?' "Sash?" She said snapping me out of my thoughts. "Right yeah so basically, it's been a good while since that party and I'm late  and you know I'm thinking it could be stress because I'm always overworking myself and it causes stress but at the same time what if it's pregnancy cause I'm not on the pill and I'm pretty sure Bayley and I didn't use protection cause we were too drunk to think. But with all honesty man I'm freaking out cause I don't know what the hell is going on and I feel like I should go and buy a test just to prove it's just stress but if it's not and I'm pregnant I'm not sure how I'll feel about this I'm literally 17, I'm not ready to be a parent!" I say letting out a big sigh of relief while Charlotte stood there in shock. "Come again?" She said quietly. "Did you not hear what I said?" I ask and she shakes her head "I heard it but I don't know if that's what I wanna hear." She said as she sat on her bed for a moment to what I assume is think of a way to get me out of this.

Bayley's POV
I woke up around noon to like 10 missed calls from Sasha I didn't think much of it til I saw the text. I haven't seen her in like weeks, or at least the week after dinner at my house but now she's texting me to pick up it's urgent. I thought about it for a minute or two and decided to call back but it went to voice mail. "Hm" I said with a shrug as I began getting ready for my shower.

After my shower which was really nice I got dressed and put my hair up in a low messy bun and made my way downstairs to make myself something to eat. Normally on weekends my mom works early mornings and doesn't return til 3pm so I'm home alone for 2 more hours and nothing is gonna go wrong. I pour my cereal into my bowl followed with some milk and sit at the table just scrolling through Instagram. I applied to a job earlier this week and obviously I got the job but I don't start until next week because of training, I also got my license so my mom gave me her car and got a new one. I convinced her to buy herself a new car, but anyways it looks like luck is on my side.

Sasha's POV
Charlotte and I went to the pharmacy and picked up a few test and other things, and now where currently eating away our nerves in a five guys parking lot. "Charlotte I don't see why you're stressing, you're not the one possibly growing a human inside of you." I say calmly and she glares at me. "Okay?! But you might be and I don't know how I'll feel knowing my little sister is pregnant not to mention the kid will literally have teen parents who are both in high school!" Charlotte said as she shoved fries in her mouth. Okay maybe Charlotte does have a point but I'm not pregnant, right?

After eating away at our nerves we made it back home and here comes that moment where I'm sure no teenager wants to take part in. Three test laid out on the bathroom counter just ready to be used. Here goes nothing, you got this Sasha. I peed in a cup and placed it down on the counter, I then washed my hands then put the three test in the cup. All I have to do is wait 15 minutes. Nothing crazy. I walked out the bathroom and right into Charlotte's room. "I don't want to look when the time is up, but I definitely should...how about you look at it and tell me? Wait it's not your test why should you have to do such thing. How about-" I said before I was rudely interrupted. "How about we both look together." She suggested and I nod. 15 minutes went by and honestly felt like a whole life time. I slowly got up and made my to the bathroom with Charlotte right behind me. "Okay are you ready?" She asked and I nod.

Bayley's POV
I look over to see my phone ringing and it's Sasha. I picked up and put the phone to my ear.
"Hey Sash what's up?"

"I need you to come over."

"I thin- no I am pregnant."  Sasha said over the phone.

"What?! Did you take a test?" I asked as my heart began racing.

"Yes."

"And what'd it say?" I began running my hand through my hair praying it'll calm my nerves.

"Positive.." she said with some worry in her tone.

"Okay there's false positives take anothe-" I say in denial

"Bayley I took three and they're all positive, can you just come over here so we can talk." Once Sasha said that my whole heart dropped into my stomach and my stomach fell out of my ass.

"Yeah, sure I'll see you in a few." I hung up and just looked around in shock.

I got up off my bed and threw on a pair of sweats and a hoodie then grabbed my car keys from off the dresser. I made my way to the car and drove to Sasha's in complete silence, all I could think about was Sasha saying she's pregnant. I'm literally not equipped to be a parent. I'm literally a fucking idiot myself and it was such an idiot move of mine to have unprotected sex. I pulled into Sasha's drive way and stopped the car and slowly got out. You know that wave of nerves when you about to meet your partner's parents for the first time? Yeah those I'm having them right now but it's 10x worse than what I've experienced and I'm not even meeting her parents yet. I walk up to the door and ring the doorbell and Charlotte answered the door and yanked me right in the house slamming the door shut. "Upstairs. Bathroom. Go. Now." Charlotte said sternly as she made her way up the stairs and i followed along. I walked into the bathroom to find Sasha just standing there staring at herself in the mirror. "Sash." I said to her and she turned around. She just clasped into my arms and started crying.