Adjustment

A/N: TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY IM ON A ROLL!!

Sasha's POV
Weeks went by after telling my parents I'm expecting, we're currently in December and things have been alright aside from having a human growing inside of me but I'm adjusting to everything. 

"Hey Sash, remember we have an appointment after school today." Bayley said as she kissed my cheek. "Mhm you're my ride, but now I'm going to US history." I say to her with a small smile and she nods. "So are you excited?" I asked her as we walked together. " If you're referring to getting to see our jellybean then yes, if it's work then no." Bayley said and I couldn't help but smile. "Yes I'm talking about our kid, and stop calling them a jellybean." I say and she rolls her eyes. "It's not my fault they're just as tiny as you, so therefore he or she is a jellybean but I love you little jellybean." She said as she wrapped her arm around my waist and rubbing my stomach a little before reaching the classroom door. "Alright I'll see you next period, bye Bayls." I said giving her a quick peck and walked into class taking my seat.

A little fast forward

I waited for Bayley by her car since she told me she'd be running a little late. "Sasha hey!" I heard a very familiar voice calling out in the distance, I look over to see my dork running my way. "Hey Bayls!" I say before being swept off my feet then spun around, of course she was gentle trying not to harm the life we created. "Mm I missed you, sorry for being late." She said placing a quick kiss on my lips before placing me back on my feet. "I missed you too amor." I say smiling. She opened the car door for me and waited for me to get in to close it before heading over to the drivers side. Once she was in we made our way to the hospital for a monthly check up.

"You know Sash, you're really pretty." She said with her dorky yet adorable smile plastered on her face. "Yeah yeah, story flirting Martinez." I say pretending to be annoyed when in reality I was over joyed. We walked hand in hand into the hospital and checked in waiting for the doctor to call us back. "Are you nervous?" She asked me and I simply shook my head no. I mean I kinda was nervous but she doesn't need to know that, it's just a lot you know one day you wake up perfectly fine the next there's a mini mix of you and your girlfriend inside of you, and your parents watching you like a hawk to make sure you're safe.

"Sasha Banks?" I heard a doctor call out and I stood up taking Bayley's hand in mine. She walked us to a room, she explained to me what she wanted me to do and that she'll be back. "I didn't know doctors offices were also a strip club." Bayley said. "Bayls, shut up." I say as I prop myself up on the bed and lift my shirt up. "What I'm just saying." She said lifting her hands up as if she were surrendering.

Bayley's POV
After I put my hands up to surrender the doctor came back in. "Alright Ms. Banks, I'm Dr. Lacy, I'll be doing your ultrasound today." She said as she put her gloves on. She explained step by step what she'd be doing, then placed gel onto Sasha's stomach. "Nice little bump you've got there." Dr. Lacy said with a small smile, causing Sasha and I to smile. Moments later we heard a galloping kind of sound. "Ah, there you are little one, that's their heartbeat." She said. The biggest smile plastered across my face as for sasha she had tears streaming down hers. I held her hand rubbing it with my thumb. I stared at the screen in awe then down at sasha. "So here's the head, their little fingers and their legs." The doctor explained. "They look like a jellybean." Sasha said laughing a little whilst wiping her tears. The doctor nodded with a soft smile, and printed out the pictures of our little jellybean. "I can't wait to show my mom these she's been asking to see them since forever." I say while holding the three photos smiling down at them.

Small time skip

Sasha and I got in the car and headed off to get her something to eat. "You know I'm really craving a burger right now, but like the ones you make at the restaurant Bayls." Sasha said and I glanced over at here still keeping my eye on the road. "Is this your way of saying you want to come to my job?" I ask and she shrugs. "Maybe, maybe not.. but I'm hungry, don't starve the lady carrying your jellybean." She said giving me those puppy dog eyes. "I think I'm being manipulated right now." I say a loud, stopping at the red light. I quickly dig in my bag and handed Sasha my lunch for work. "But that's your lunch, I can't eat this." She said. "I work at a restaurant, they give us free food plus I'm a cook so I'll cook myself something, just enjoy the pa-" I began saying until hearing the lid of the tupperware being removed. "Here, there's a water and some candy in there." I said handing sasha my bag as I take a left and drive down a street. It wasn't long til sasha finished the bowl of pasta, and we were slowly approaching her neighborhood. I pulled up in front of her house and double parked. "Alright beautiful, I'll see you later on. I plan on dropping by with your burger and gummy worms after work." I said planting a kiss on her lips, she returned the kiss and smiled. "Alright and thanks again for the pasta, I'll see you later on tonight." She said as she exited the car holding her belongings and walking into her house. Once I saw she was inside I began my drive to my job.