Prolouge

Saturday night my mom and I finished packing up and loaded up the moving truck. God I'm going to miss California and everything that came with it. I had to say goodbye to my friends and most of my family but it's all for a good cause or so my mom says.

Earlier today

Becky and I hung out for the last time, time went by quickly before we knew it it was nearly 8 and I had to help my mom finish packing so we can start leaving round 10 tonight. "Hey Becks I'm going to miss you." I say to her and she hugs me tightly.
"I'll miss you more."
"Don't go making friends with new people or else I'll kick your ass Lynch!"
"You know I won't, B&B forever."
I smiled at her and released the hug. "I better get going before my mom looses her shit tonight." I say and head back home.

Present time

Mom and I finished loading up the truck all that was left was us getting in and leaving for Boston. "Man I'm going to miss this place" I mumble underneath my breath as I lock up the house. Hopefully the new people who move in treat the house nicely.

"Bayley let's go!" I hear my mom shout. "Coming!" I respond back as I head to the truck and get in. "Boston here we come." My mom said enthusiastically while we began driving off. Looking out the window as we drove off I felt a piece of me slip away, which caused me to feel sad but I didn't show it.

The drive to Boston wasn't bad but it felt like forever. We left Saturday night ended up being there around 11 Sunday morning. We spent the most of the time unpacking and setting things up until a knock on the door caused us to stop. My mom went and answered the door to be greeted by a family who lived in the neighborhood. "Ew people." I think to myself as I continue to put things up in the kitchen while my mom spoke to them and shortly called me over. "Bayley this is Mr & Mrs. Dumas, Dumas's this is my daughter Bayley." She said introducing us. "Pleasure meeting you." I say and then smile. "I can leave now right?" I whispered to my mom and she nodded before I walk off and go back to doing what I was doing beforehand.