Last Friday Night

Third Person POV
"Ugh what happened last night?" Bayley mumbled to herself as she sat up rubbing her forehead before looking over to see Sasha on her right wearing her flannel and Kate on her left. "Oh no." Bayley thought to herself as she noticed their clothes spread out across the floor. Bayley checked underneath the covers to see that the three of them were all naked. "God fucking damnit!" Bayley said in a whisper as she tried to get out of bed but failed as now both Kate and Sasha had woken up. "Bayley?! KATE?! Oh my fucking god!" Sasha said in a panic as she held her head. "Um who's part am I holding?" Kate said in shock. "That would be mine.." Bayley said removing Kate's hand from her lower half. "Where the hell are we anyway?" Bayley asked as she got out of bed and quickly slipped into her jeans and a t-shirt that she wasn't sure was hers. "We're in my bedroom, where the hell is Charlotte and Becky?" Sasha said as she got out of bed and opened her drawer and slipped into a pair of lace panties before walking into the bathroom. "I found them." Sasha said looking at Becky and Charlotte practically naked in the bathtub.

Bayley walked in the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. "Fuck happened to my other eye?!" Bayley said now examining her eye. "Guys, pictures and videos of last night are online." Kate said while she put her clothes back on. "Oh well." Sasha said before shaking Becky and Charlotte. "I'm up I'm up." Becky said as she yawned. "How'd I end up in a bathroom with Charlotte and where are my pants?" Becky asked stepping out the tub. "Last night was a fucking mess I don't remember shit." Charlotte said as she groaned in pain. "I don't think I can get up, my legs are like spaghetti." She continued and Sasha rolled her eyes. "Same here but am I complaining no! So get your ass up and out of my bathtub that you probably fucked Becky in." Sasha said irritated. "Anyone have an Advil?" Becky asked and Charlotte nodded as she got up slowly. "To my room everyone." She said as she walked to her room with the gang following along. Charlotte walked over to her shelf and handed them the Advil each talking one and chasing it down with water that Charlotte gave them from her mini fridge.

After a few minutes everyone headed down to the living room. "I still haven't found my pants and it's weird having you all look at me pantless." Becky said as she sat on the couch. "Hey at least you aren't naked." Sasha said as she sat next to Kate and Charlotte on another couch. "So I'm looking at everything from the party." Kate said and everyone nodded. "So the explanation on how Bayley has another black eye is because she got into another fight and this time with Seth Rollins, decked her right in the eye and she kicked him in the balls. She left and we went after her leading us back here at the Flair household now that doesn't explain how Sasha, Bayley and I ended up in bed together but at least that explains some things." Kate said. "Anything else?" Charlotte asked. "Oh and there's a picture of you and Becky making out up here too, same goes for everyone else and their random hookups from last night." Kate added on as both Charlotte and Becky shared a look. "Dude Sasha winning the whole rainbow shot thing is currently headlining for our school right now." Becky said looking at her phone. "Better not go down as the school's alcoholic." Charlotte said as Becky and Kate gasped."Let's not forget how you got caught exchanging tongues with Rebecca!" Sasha fired back. "Woah what did I do?!" Becky said not wanting to be apart of the drama. "You're one to talk having two women in your bed, might I add someone met not even a month ago." Charlotte said. "Hey!" Kate and Bayley said in union. "To be fair, didn't you do it in the tub?" Becky asked and Charlotte glared at her. "You're supposed to be siding with me!" Charlotte said to Becky. "I'm team Becky, I'm indecisive and I make good points myself." Becky said.

After another good while of going back and forth Sasha and Bayley made the girls something to eat while talking to each other and apologizing. "So is little you rebellious too or are they civilized?" Sasha asked Bayley who was taken back a bit by the question. "I beg your pardon." Bayley said causing Sasha to repeat herself. "I heard what you said just didn't expect the question, and the answer is I'm not sure." Bayley said as she looked down at her phone noticing several missed calls and text from her mom. "Fuck I gotta go I'm in deep shit." Bayley said as she began walking towards the door before turning around. "Oh and keep the flannel Sashy." She said before exiting and heading back home knowing her mom would be pissed.