Party Night

The week before and of the party Sasha and I have grown a lot closer which isn't bad but kinda weird I guess. "So what do you plan on wearing?" Becky asked me and I shrug. "I'm not trying to impress anyone am I?" I ask and she smirks. "Dude Sasha is gonna be there and she totally likes you!" Becky said putting her hair in a low ponytail and I scoff. "Yeah no way." I say as I walk to my closet and pull out a few shirt options. "Pick one." I say to Becky while I choose a pair of sneakers that'll go with either shirt she chooses. "I'm stuck between the muscle tee of macho man and the city of angles one." Becky said I roll my eyes. "Heads macho man, tails city of angles." I say as I flip a quarter and to my luck it lands on tails. "Ah tails, city of angles it is." I say as I put the other shirts away before grabbing a flannel consisting of the shirt colors and a black beanie.

I took off my Paramore T-shirt and tossed it into my dirty clothes bin. "I don't understand I go to the gym every other day and you do nothing but skate around and do drugs for fun and still have a better body than me not to mention the whole ab thing going on!" Becky exclaims as I shake my head and put on my shirt and flannel before brushing my hair and putting on my beanie then my sneakers. "You look gay and I mean that in the nicest way possible." Becky says. "Thank you Becky?" I say questionably as I check the time. "Ok so are we meeting up with Charlotte, Banks and Kate?" I ask and Becky nods. "I think we're all just gonna meet in front of Romans." Becky said and I nod. "Ready to go? It'll take us 20 minutes to get there and that'll be around the time the party starts." I say and Becky nods.

Becky and I left my house and got into her car. "Promise me we won't get hella wasted." Becky says and I smirk. "I don't make promises I can't keep." I say and she rolls her eyes as she begins the drive to Roman's. Sasha and I had been texting the whole drive to Roman's until we got there and saw each other by the entrance. "So are you trying to leave with a guy on your hip tonight?" I ask as I approach Sasha as she chuckled slightly. "Not sure maybe this girl named Pamela, I'm sure she'll be here." Sasha said as she winked at me before bumping into my shoulder purposely and walking in with Charlotte and Kate. "Told ya." Becky said smirking as we followed along behind the three girls.

As soon as we entered the smell of alcohol and weed hits you hard. "My kind of party." I mumbled to myself as I inhale the scent. "Well I'll see you bitches later." I say to the girls before heading over to where the guys were to play beer pong. Roman and I stood across from each other with smirks on our faces. "Ready to get shitted on?" I ask Roman and she laughs. "In your dreams princess." He said. The game started and I started us off. The first ball I threw went right in and so did the second. "Drink up bitch." I say and he does so. The game went on with me taking the win and Roman smiled. "Well played." He said. "Thanks princess." I say patting his shoulder and walking off. I turn my attention to see Becky, Sasha and Kate doing rainbow shots and everyone cheering them on. "Impressive." I think to myself while watching them. "20 bucks the red head smokes them all." I hear someone say. "40 Sasha leaves them all in the dust!" Charlotte says and I shake my head. "Why bet?" I think to myself. "HA EAT SHIT DICKHEADS!" Charlotte says. "YEAH SASHA WON!" Dean shouts. "Pay up bitches!" Sasha said putting her hand out and guys and girls placed cash in her hand. I shake my head as I walk over to the couch where some stoners were doing their thing. "Wanna join?" One of them ask and I shrug. "Yeah sure." I say as they pass me the joint and I take a big inhale holding it in for a bit until I exhaled and passed it to the guy next to me. Which went on for a while until they finished about 3 joints and finally felt the effect.

Third Person POV
"Hey where's Bayls?" Sasha asked Becky who pointed in the direction of the couch. "She's in devil lettuce land." Becky said and Sasha smiled before heading over to Bayley. "Bayls hey sorry to be a buzz kill but come drink with me?" She asked and Bayley just giggled. "I could get used to this." Sasha mumbled as she pulled Bayley up off the couch and to the mini bar where the gang was.

Bayley stayed glued to Sasha's side. She laid her head on Sasha's breast while wrapping her arms around Sasha's waist. "So what are we drinking ladies?" Charlotte asked. "I'm thinking whiskey." Becky said. "I could honestly go for pink Whitney." Sasha said and Kate nodded in agreement. "Peach Hennessy." Bayley said with her head still on Sasha's chest. Charlotte placed shot glasses in front of the girls then placed the bottle of whiskey in front of Becky and the bottle of pink Whitney in between Sasha and Kate along with the bottle of Hennessy. Each girl poured themselves a shot. "Dude your breast are like pillows." Bayley said in amazement while Sasha blushed and Becky sighed in disappointment and took her shot. "This is going to be a long night." Becky said as she began drinking out the bottle.

It indeed was a long night for the 5 girls and they had a lot coming for them the next day.