Chapter one

"One party, that's all I ask Vienna." The voice said as I held my phone against my ear, I shook my head and groaned quietly. "I don't know Bree, it's not really my scene. I won't know anyone there."

"I'll be there" She cried, but I knew the second we got there she would bail. "I know it's just- I'm busy tonight." I lied, "Doing what?" I bit my lip as I tried to think of an excuse, any excuse that would keep my home tonight. "Took too long, you're coming tonight. Find something to wear I'll be there in an
hour!" She hung up before I could say anything, making me drop down on my bed as I stared at the ceiling.

Bree looks out for me and I'm ever so thankful for her, it's just.... sometimes she gets a little intense. Which I mean in the best way possible, she's just more of an extrovert and people person.

I turned my head to the side, looking at the clock on my nightstand and realizing I should probably get ready. I got up, walking to my closet across the room, pushing all the hangers to one side as I looked through my clothes.

Too fancy.
Too causal.
8th grade dance vibes.
Wedding.

The party was going to be at Bree's boyfriends house, Adam. He was a genuinely nice person, but kept mostly too himself. I had only met him a handful of times but from what I can gather he doesn't seem terrible. He was a trust fund baby, meaning he was rich because his parents were. He was set for life. Which also meant he had a giant house to throw giant parties in. 

I can't help but get nervous i'm big crowds, another reason I didn't want to come tonight anyways. I have to suck it up though, for Bree.

I ended up finding a simple black dress that I was going to wear, a square neckline which made my cleavage a bit more noticeable. It was pretty tight, and a little too short for my liking but it was the only thing I had.

I looked in the mirror once more after doing mymake up and hair, liking the way I looked, a small smile appearing on my face

make up and hair, liking the way I looked, a small smile appearing on my face. I nodded to myself, grabbing my phone to let Bree know I'm done and go downstairs to wait for her.

To: Bree
You close?

From: Bree
Yup! 2 minutes away

I tapped my fingers against my thighs as I stood outside my house, debating whether I had enough time to go inside and change. It was chilly and I needed a jacket, the sun starting to go down. I was about to turn around when I heard a car honk loudly, making my head snap that direction.

I saw Brees Jeep in my driveway, her roof off as she yelled loudly. "Let's get drunk and party, Vienna! Come on, get in!" I laughed and shook my head, hurrying my way into the car and buckling myself in. My head hit the back of the seat as she stepped on the gas, the car shooting forward as we made our way to her house.

She loved about 20 minutes from me, the drive consisting of her singing along loudly to the Taylor Swift playlist she had put on, going on and on about how she knew someone the singer had dated back in 2012.