Changed

The others stared at Juvia in surprise as they saw a carriage pull up outside and the water mage jumped out of it with an older man as well as the other butler. They all scrambled to the door, happy that she was safe and sound, as well as waiting for Natsu to jump out of the carriage.

"Ameonna!"

Gajeel was the first to reach her as she was lifted up into the air and the others were grinning at her. Happy straight away ran up to the carriage, but stopped dead when there was no one else inside. He blinked and shook as he stared at the water girl, who didn't seem too happy to be in Gajeel's arms. He looked closer at her face and noticed that her eyes were red and raw, almost as if she had been crying for a really long time.

"Ju-Juvia?"

Everyone paused at Happy's shaky voice and Team Natsu seemed to remember Natsu. Erza shook her head fondly while coming forward. "Ah, Natsu must have been throwing up in there right? Let's get him out and we shall be on our way home! You must tell us of how you escaped-"

"Gajeel-kun. Put me down."

Gajeel dropped her by accident when he heard the 1st pronoun come out of her mouth, instead of her 3rd person speech. Juvia fell to her feet gracefully as she stared into Happy's eyes. The tears were welling up, but she made sure that she didn't cry. Happy's eyes widened as he ran into her arms that she left wide open for him. Yato himself had tears in his eyes, trying to cover his face with the book of E.N.D. and the 2nd butler hung his head low.

"N-Natsu risked his life for us. He made a deal with them, that he will turn into a demon...if they let us go."

Happy hugged her hard, crying out with her as she gave into the tears. Everyone stood around, shaking hard, as it dawned on them that Natsu was being turned into a demon. Erza clenched her fist.

"Then we must go back! We will go and get him, I can contact Warren to send us back up, Laxus and the rest can come and help!"

Carla shook her head, tears rolling from her eyes as she looked at Juvia. Somehow, Juvia could feel the female exceeds eyes on her as she asked the question that Juvia wanted to avoid answering at all costs.

"He's E.N.D, isn't he? E.N.D. was sealed in Natsu and they've unleashed it, am I right?" The Princess exceed had had a vision with Natsu destroying everything around him happily, but she hadn't known what it had meant, until now.

Before Juvia could respond, Happy ripped his way out of the hug and he had the most frightening expression on his face. Carla gasped and Lily came to stand in front of her, in case his fellow exceed lost his mind and decided to attack the poor exceed.

"How dare you say that? Natsu is Natsu, not E.N.D!"

Lucy laughed shakily, the whole situation becoming harder and harder to take in. "Happy is right, Natsu couldn't be harbouring a demon in him at all. This is Natsu we're talking about."

"Shut up."

Everyone's heads turned to Yato as he stood there, his face stern and serious. Juvia had never really seen him this way, even when he found out that Natsu was E.N.D. He held the book in his hands as he shook his head at them all.

"As the guardian of the book of E.N.D. I know how the sealing and the unleashing works. If Natsu wasn't harbouring E.N.D. there would have been no reason to kidnap him, they would have just taken me and then found where E.N.D was sealed."

"Yeah, but they took Juvia as well! Maybe they just took the both of them as well, you know, as hostage?" Gray wasn't going to believe that his best friend/rival was the demon that could reign judgement on them all before Zeref will deliver the final blow. The thought of it made him want to vomit.