The encounter

"I have no idea why you guys think that being a dragon slayer is so cool, how can this be such a serious side effect? I had NO problems with public transport before, now look at me? I've been reduced to walking everywhere!"

A busty blue haired mage was doing nothing but complaining to her 5 other companions as they were walking. She wore white forearm warmers (like Sasuke and Ino did from their genin days), along with white boots. She had on a pair of dark blue shorts and a fancy navy blue vest top with gold buttons running down its left side. She tied her hair into a braid as it ran down to the middle of her back. With the dragon slayer magic coursing through her veins, her hair had grown freakishly long during their 2 month stay at Yato's.

The tallest of them all grumbled. "Juvia, would you shut up for like 10 minutes so that we can all get into the guild without a stupid buzzing noise in our ears?"

Juvia pouted at Gajeel, but otherwise didn't say anything else. They had finally finished their training, along with Juvia finally being able to understand everything in Mildian, even going as far as having conversations regularly with Yato. Juvia smiled at the thought of their progress.

"I hope Yato is okay. I know he wants to use himself as a decoy for when Tartaros realise that the magic has been restored into the book, but I want for him to be okay."

"I'm not sure if you've gotten used to the smell yet, but I was starting to smell magic around him. He must have not had the right magic training from when he was young to start learning the right magic, or he just cut himself off from it when he got older, like Mira did."

The youngest dragon slayer made a good point as Juvia did recall Yato starting to smell a little different, though it wasn't major, so she didn't notice it as much as she should have. Lily then spoke up.

"He and I were playing shogi one night and he explained how when he and Hades were growing up, Hades was always the well exalted one, the praised one. Hades was a genius, while he was below average. He was always getting compared to Hades, so because of that, he told everyone they were distant cousins, when in fact, they're actually twin brothers."

Everyone gasped in shock as the teddy bear looking exceed continued on. "I know, it surprised me too, but he explained that they're fraternal twins, hence why he could get away with saying that. They don't look alike. Anyway, Hades got the amazing magic, but Yato's was so sub par, so he threw himself into his studies rather than magic and became rich. He said that he realises how serious this situation is and he is going to have to start taking his magic seriously again."

Gajeel gave out a low whistle. "That's a lot to take in there. Anyway, let's a make a quick stop off at the market, I'm sure we all need to stock back up on food items. Either stuff's gone off, or we'll be going back to empty homes."

Everyone muttered in agreement. Gajeel pretty much still wore the same stuff as before, white trousers and a black top. It was more him, though he now wore a headband with the black feather that he once wore on the sleeve of his top.

Wendy looked pretty much the same, but more like a battle princess. She wore fingerless white gloves and a blue dress that she got Juvia to make for her. The dress was light and silky as her hair still stayed in the high ponytails that she had always worn them in. She had long white socks and black mary jane shoes finish it off.

"Okay, well, we should meet outside the guild together then when we drop off all of our things, say within the next hour? We need to go and see everyone!" Juvia couldn't wait to see the guild. It had been almost 3 months since they had last seen anyone else and it was time to come home and team up to battle Tartaros.