You're my new heart

"These are the ravines of time, my world."

Natsu was stood in front of Acnologia with a hard face as the King of Dragons smirked at him. Zeref and all the demons had been defeated, but there was still one last enemy. Acnologia.

"You're going to be the last that I add to my collection."

That was when Natsu looked up and noticed that in the streams of light, there were bodies of all the other dragon slayers. His eyes widened when he realised that they were all unconscious. When had he even had the time to capture them all and bring them here?!

"What the-"

"By devouring the ravines of time, I now have time and space magic. And as such, I shall surpass time and space itself and destroy the world, and within this world of spacetime, I shall exterminate the last dragon slayers here."

Natsu clenched his fist in anger. Just who the hell did he think he was?! That was also a very hypocritical statement as well. That would have to mean that he would kill himself.

"Quit runnin' your mouth."

Acnologia carried on, as if he couldn't hear him, the smirk on his face deepening. "You too, shall become a human pillar and rest here for all eternity."

Natsu soon felt the ground shake at his feet as the stream of light threatened to take his life. He tried to resist, but it was gripping at him very hard. He groaned and grunted and it didn't help that he had already fought off Zeref using the remaining magic that he could feel lingering on the scarf. Other than that, he had a very low amount of magic lingering in his body, but it wasn't enough to even set his pinky alight.

Before he knew it, the ravines shattered all around him and he gasped. Acnologia stared blankly before they heard a voice. "I'll protect you with my sky magic!"

Natsu turned back, shock, relief and happiness all on his face at once.

"W-Wendy, how can you move?!"

She gave him a soft look. "I thought I could hear Carla calling for me."

There was another smash and Natsu turned his attention to it and saw that Gajeel was now walking towards him, stretching out his arms as if he had a knot in his muscles. "As for me, I could hear Levy's and Lily's."

There was another four smashes. "So you guys can hear it too, eh?"

"The voices of the people who are waiting for us to come home, they're giving us strength."

Laxus twisted his neck to the side as it clicked. "Now then, let's get this party started, Natsu."

Soon, all the dragon slayers were standing there behind Natsu as he grinned with excitement. He wasn't going to go through it alone, he now had a team.

"It's time to slay this dragon!"

Acnologia just stared at them before he started chuckling. It escalated into laughter before he started laughing like a maniac.

"This is perfect. You've got a lot of nerve, Natsu. Your magic reserve is so low, it's almost as if you don't even have any magic running through you. How are you even going to lay a finger on me?"

Everyone looked at the fire dragon slayer in surprise. How was he able to still stand with his magic reserve so low? How were they even going to win this fight?! It was clear that Natsu is the strongest dragon slayer, without him having any magic, they were all finished.

Natsu glared at the oldest dragon slayer and as he was about to reply, they all felt another presence, which startled them all. Wendy started quivering, tears building up in her eyes and Gajeel's eyes widened. Natsu's jaw dropped as he felt his hands tremble.