Dinner Party

Jack enter the first class dinner area.

"Good evening , sir" said the gentleman.

He smiled and nodded.

As he walk he look around curious , he nodded when passengers passed by.

As Cal , Rose and Ruth passed they completely ignored him.

When he saw Chloe , he couldn't stop staring at such angel.

And then grab my hand and kissed it.

"I saw that in a nickelodeon once and I always wanted to do it" he responded. I laughed at his comment .

He then offered his arm to me and lead to were three were.

"Cal, surely remember Mr.Dawson" I said.

"Dawson. That's amazing. You could almost pass for a gentleman" he said as he took Rose and my mother's arm.

"Almost" he responded.

"Extraordinary " responded Cal.

We then followed them more down. As the welcome the other passengers.

"There's the Countess of Rothes" I said to Jack. As we saw a lady in beautiful white dress.

"And that's John Jacob Astor" I said
"The richest man on the ship. His little wife there , Madeleine is my age and in delicate condition. See how she's trying to hide it.? Quite a scandal.

"And that's Benjamin Guggenheim and his mistress, Madame Aubert. Mrs Guggenheim is at home with the children, of course. " I said. "And over here we have Sir Cosmo and Lucile Duff Gordon. She designs naughty lingerie among her many talents. Very popular with the royals.

I wave as they look over at us.

"Care to escort a lady to dinner?" Asked Molly.

"Certainly " answered Jack.

"Ain't nothing to it, is there , Jack? Remember, they love money" said Molly" So just pretend like you own a gold mine and you're in the club."

"Hey , Astor" said Molly.

"Hello , Molly nice to see you" replied Mr. Astor

"J.J , Madeleine,I'd like you to Meer Jack Dawson" I said.

"How do you do?" Said Madeleine

"Pleasure " answered Jack.

"Well Jack...are you of the Boston Dawson's?" Asked John.

"No, the Chippewa falls Dawson's, actually ." Answered Jack.

"Oh, yes."

"He must have been nervous but he never faltered" I said . "They assumed he was one of them. Heir to a railroad fortune , perhaps. New money , obviously, but still a member of the club. Mother of course, could always be counted upon.

"Tell us of the accommodations in steerage, Mr.Dawson" Asked mother.

I looked at her annoyed.

"I hear they're quite good on this ship"

"The best I've seen , ma'am. Hardly any rats" replied Jack with a smiled.

"Mr. Dawson is joining us from third Class" said Cal. " He was of some assistance to my sister in law last night.

Trying not to embarrassed him I said" It turns out Mr. Dawson is quite a fine artist. He was kind enough to show me some of his work today.

"Chloe and I differ somewhat in our definition of fine art" said Cal. "Not to impunity your work sir.