Angel

At Cherbourg , a woman came aboard named Margaret Brown. We all called her Molly. History would call her the " Unsinkable Molly Brown"I said .

A woman than appeared with luggage and put them down.

"I wasn't about to wait all day for you sonny." Said Molly , handling her bag to an young officer. "Here , if you think you can manage.

She walked greeting everybody.

"Her husband had struck gold someplace out west. And she was mother called "New Money"." I said.

"By the next afternoon we were steaming West from the coast of Ireland with nothing out ahead of us but ocean.

*****
The Captain then appeared with the officer.

"Take her to sea, Mr. Murdoch. Let's stretch her legs" said the Captain.

"Yes , sir" said Officer Murdoch. Walking to were the rest of the officers were.

"All ahead full, Mr. Moody" said Officer Murdoch.

"Very good, sir" said Mr. Moddy and went to pulled one of the wheel as Mr. Murdoch did the same.

Meanwhile down where the bowlers an officer was giving order.

"All ahead full." said the officer.

Everybody started to move around.

"Come on , lads, step lively." said one of the men.

The officers then  started to move everything . So the ship could go faster. And then further more down the ship, men dirty and sweaty were putting coal into the fire. As they did that the ship started to go more faster.

***********************************************************************************

Jack and Fabrizio were on the top deck and looking down at the ship as it went even more faster.

From the top deck Captain Edward look on .

"21 knots, sir." said Captain Murdoch.

The captain just smiled and agreed.

***************************************************************

"Hey look" said Jack to Fabrizio. As they looked down to the ocean , as they saw dolphins jumping to the surface.

"See it? 'said Jack. "There's another one. See him?" said Jack pointing at the them.

They observe as more dolphins came along.  "Look at that one. Look t him Jump." said Jack.

The dolphins then started to jump as the ship came closer to them , making screamed with amusement.

The Jack jump on top and started to screamed.

"I can seen the Statue of Liberty already" said Fabrizio pointing at some distance from the ship. "Very small, of course." he finish.

Captain Edward watch from afar with a smiled as the ship pick up its  speed.

"I'm the king of the word! "screamed Jack  with happiness . Both men screamed with excitement.

*************************************************

Meanwhile in the first class lounge , me and my family were having lunch with Mr. Andrews and Mr. Ismay. I was getting bored with being here. I felt sick of pretending to be something that I wasn't was, just to please mother.

"She's the largest moving object ever made by the hand of man in all history "Said Mr. Bruce. " And our master shipbuilder , Mr. Andrews, here . designed her from the keel plates up.