Save

It was night and we were in the dining room. Almost every body was there.

"I saw my whole life,  pretending to be happy

"I saw my whole life,  pretending to be happy. The endless parade of parties and cotillions , yatchs and polo matches. Always the same fake people and the same chatter. I felt like I was standing at a great precipice with no one to pull me back. No one cared or notice"

************************
I was running fast , I had my my hair down and push some people who were walk in front of me.

I ran , don't caring were I was going. Going the third class, area.

And made tot he end of the ship.

**********
Meanwhile Jack was laying down and smoking. He was looking at the stairs, until someone ran , and he got up

**********
I breath out and walk forward to were the ship ended, and look back making sure nobody had follow me.

I grab and step on the rails looking down at the ocean. I was contemplated to jump off the ship.

" Don't do it" said a voice.

"Stay back " I said. "Don't come any closer."

"Come on. Just give me your hand, I'll pull you back over" said the man , walking closer.

He had blondish hair , with the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen in my life. He was perfect.

"No! Stay where you are. I mean it. I'll let go. I mean it. I'll let go" I said.

He then took his cigar and threw it down the ship. And was coming more closer.

"No , you won't." He said.

"What do you mean , I won't do it?" I ask. "Who are you to tell what I will or will nor do. You don't know me.

"Well, you would have done it already." Said he.

"Go away , you're distracting me." I said.

"I can't . I'm involved now. You let go, and I'm gonna have to jump in there after you." He said starting to take off his jacket.

"You're bluffing right. You'll be killed." I said.

"I'm good swimmer." He said , untieying his shoes.

"The fall alone will kill you." I said.

"It would hurt. I'm not saying it wouldn't. To tell you the truth, I'm a lot more concerned about that water being so cold." He said , as he already had his shoes off.