Drawing

One of the subamarines were being pulled out of the water. Along the safe.

"Cha- ching! " said Lewis and high five other man.

"We did it, Bobby." Said Brock

"We brought it back" replied Lewis. " Oh yeah ! You the man!" Who's the best , baby? Say it."

He Said as the put the safe I. The ground.

"You are, Lewi." Said Brock. Lewis then kissed Brock in the check.

" Bobby , my cigar" said Brock.

"Right here." Replied Bobby.

Lewis then proceeded to open champagne and through it around. As the open the safe.

" Okay, Crack her open." Said Brock.

What came out , was nothing but paper money.

" Let me get around. Hang on." Said one of the Man.

"You getting it?"

" Got it" Brock replied.

Brock then came close to the safe and started to search.

He then started taking out stuff. He was getting upset, he then took out something. And then continue to search , but nothing.

" Shit" breathe out Brock.

" No diamond." Asked one of the Man.

"You know, boss, this same thing happened to Geraldo...and his career never recovered." Said Lewis.

" Turn the camera off." Said Brock , walking away upset.

****************************
"Brock. The partners would like to know how it's going." Said Bobby , handling the phone to Brock.

" Hey, Dave. Barry, hi. Look, it wasn't in the safe. Don't worry about it. There are still plenty if places it could be" said Brock over the phone.

As he said that the scientists were carefull, with thing they recovered.

"He'll, yes. The floor debris in the suite, the mother's room. The pursuers safe on C deck." Said Brock.

"Jimmy Hoffas briefcase" suggested Bobby.

" A dozen other places. Guys , Look , you just trust my instincts. I know we're close. We just got to go through a little process of elimination."Said Brock, then he stared at the tv screen.

" Hang on a second." Said Brock.

Bobby Looked down at the tv and saw what Brock said.

They saw a young women who was wearing the diamond.

" Let me see that." Said Brock. He got closer.

"We might have something here , guys." Bobby said over the phone.

" Where's the photograph of the necklace? " asked Brock.

"We'll call your right back" replied Bobby, then pointed the picture to Brock.

He hold up the picture of the necklace and of the young girl.

The date sign April 14, 1912. When Brock, uncovered it.

" I'll be goddamed." Said Brock.

*******************************
The scene then cut to a house, where a lot of photographs were.

" Treasure hunter Brock Lovett is best known for finding Spanish gold." Said the tv.

Then a young women came out of the kitchen.

"Its okay, I'll feed you in a minute." Said the young women putting the plates on the table.

" He has chartered Russian subs to reach the most famous shipwreck of all... The Titanic. " said the woman on tv.

"He's with us live via satellite, from the research ship Keldysh in the North Atlantic.

"Hello, Brock."

"Hello, Tracy."

"Of course, everyone knows the familiar stories of the titanic. You know , the nobility of the band playing to the very end and all that. But what I'm inter6 in are the untold stories...the secrets locked deep inside the hull of Titanic." Said Brock.

That got my attention and I looked toward the tv.

"And we're out here using robot technology to go further into the wreck.. Than anybody has ever done before." Exclaimed Brock.

"Your expedition is at the center of a storm of controversy over salvage rights, and even ethics." Said Tracy" Many are calling you a grave robber."

"Nobody ever called the recovery of the artifacts from King Tuts tomb" said Brock.

"What is it?" Asked my great niece.

"Turn that ,up dear." I said walking up with my cane.

"I have museum trained experts sent out here making sure that these relics are preserved and catalogued properly. Take a look at this drawing that we found today.

"A piece of paper that's been underwater for 84 years and my team are able to preserve it intact

"A piece of paper that's been underwater for 84 years and my team are able to preserve it intact. Should this have remained unseen at the bottom of the ocean for eternity?" Questioned Brock.

I just stared at the drawing.

"We can see it and." Said Brock.

"I'll be goddamed" I said.

**********************************
Brock was checking the submarines, but then was interrupted by Bobby.

"Brock , there's a satellite call for you." Said Bobby , now by Brocks side.

Bobby, we're launching. See these submersibles going into the water?"questioned Brock.

"Trust me, buddy, you want to take this call." Said Bobby.

"This better be good." Brock said, following Bobby.

"You got to speak up. She's kind of old." Said Bobby.

"Great" replies Brock.

Bobby then handled Brock the phone.

"This is Brock Lovett. How can I help, Mrs. Calvert." Responded Brock.

"Chloe Calvert" said Bobby.

"Mrs.Calvert? " asked Brock.

" I was wondering if you had found the " Heart of the Ocean" yet , Mr.Lovett." I asked.

"Told you wanted to take the call." Said Bobby to Brock.

"All right , you have my attention, Chloe. Can you tell us who the woman in the picture is? " Brock questioned.

"Oh , yes. The woman in the picture is me" I replied.