Ship Of Dreams

"Here we go. She hits the berg on the starboard side. She kind of bumps along , punching holes like Morse code along the side below the water line. Then the forward compartments start to flood" said Lewis

As I watch the the computer of the ship.

"Now , as the water level rises, it spills over the watertight bulkheads which , unfortunately don't go any higher than "E" deck. So now , as the bow goes down the stern rises up , slow at first then faster and faster, until finally, she's got her whole ass sticking in the air. " said Lewis.

I just continue to stare at the digital computer of the titanic.

"And that's a big assault. We're talking 20,000, 30,000 tons. Okay? And the hulls not designed to deal that pressure. So what happens? She splits , right down to the keel and the stern falls back level. Then as the bow sinks , it pulls the stern vertical and then finally detaches" said Lewis , as he was explaining the ships destruction.

"Now the stern section kind of Bob's there luke a cork for a couple of minutes floods , and finally goes under about 2:00 am. 2 hours and 40 minutes after the collision. The bow section planes away landing about a 1/2 a mile away going 20 , 30 knots when it hits the Ocean floor. Pretty cool huh?" Asked Lewis.

"Thank you for that fine forensic analysis , Mr. Bodine. Of course the experience , was different for me, as I experienced it up close" I said.

"Will you share it with us?" Asked Brock.

I slowly got up and started to walk up close to the cameras, to see the ship again. It brought memories of being there with Rose and my mother.

I wanted to cry , as it zoom in to the door, I suddenly remembered walking through those doors.

I sobbed and tried to control my tears.

"I'm taking her to rest" said Lizzie.

"No" I said.

"Come on , Nana." Said Lizzie , putting and arm around me.

"No!" I exclaimed.

I then sat down at my chair. I saw one of Brock's man hand him a tape recorder.

"Tell us, Chloe." Said Brock putting the tape recorder ready.

"It's been 84 years." I said frustrated.

"It's okay. Just try to remember anything , anything at all." Said Brock.

"Do you want to hear this or not, Mr. Lovett?" I asked , serious.

"Its been 84 years and I can still smell the fresh paint. The China had never been used. The sheets had never been slept in. Titanic was called "The Ship of Dreams" and it was.  It really was.

**********
The port Southampton Francis was alive, with people saying their farewells to their love ones as the boardered the ship.

Fancy cars pulled up and a young lady took out her hand and the driver help her out of the car.

"I don't see what all the fuss is about. It doesn't look any bigger than the Mauritania." Said The young lady.

"I agree, with Rose. I'm not impress" I said as I got out of the car.

I fix my dress as I got out of the car.

"You can be blade about some things , girls , but not about Titanic

"You can be blade about some things , girls , but not about Titanic. Its over 100 feet longer than Mauritania, and far more luxurious." Said Cal.

"Your daughters are far to difficult to impress, Ruth." Said Cal, letting my mother out.

"So this is the ship they say is unsinkable." Said mother.

"It is God Himself could not sink this ship." Said Cal, but was interrupted by a man.

"Sir , you have to check you baggage through the main terminal" said the Man. "Its around that way, sir"

"I put my faith in you , good sir. Now , kindly see my man." Said Cal, handling the Man some money.

"Yes sir. Its my pleasure, sir. If I can do anything at all" Said the man , but was interrupted , by Cal bodyguard, who grab the man.

I thought to myself, of course people, will do anything for money, like mother selling her own daughters to older man, so she could continue living the luxurious life, she never wanted to leave.

"Yes right. All the trunks from that car there. 12 from here. And the safe , to the parlor suite rooms B- 52, 53 , 54 , 55 " said Cal's Bodyguard.

Cal looked at his watch " Ladies , we better hurry. Come along" said Cal as he escorted mother.

I looked around one last time  walking behind my family and my soon to be brother in law.

Once we docked in America, I would be Marry, to Nathaniel , Cal's Brother, who , was like 16 years older than. I wouldn't be free to live my life, and will have to endured my life with a man I didn't know or love.

"Welcome aboard, ma'am, Welcome to Titanic" said The man, as we enter the ship.

"It was the ship of Dreams to everyone else. To me, it was a slave ship taking me back to America in chains. Along with my sister. Living my personal hell up close. I was I well behave girl should be. All I wanted to do is run away from it." I said.