part 1

In a place full of trees and animals have two teenage boys goofy around with they're parents knowing nothing of this.

One was a royal and the other was a commoner from the village from the south the two meet and feel in love which caused the ever first love bond between to different rank species.

But things didn't go to well for both of them which caused them to separate living both of them heartbroken.

Not seeing each other again, until the darkness of chaos came to play.

This dark chaos was a creature created by a mysterious stranger from what people believe a other world.

And the only way to save the world from the dark chaos was a ray of light bond.

Which no one knew at the time, so the dark chaos kept consuming the world piece by piece.

***

"Sweetheart you have to get away!"

*Blurry figure*

(Who is this voice?)

"I'm not leaving you!"

*Hug*

"I don't want to lose you like I lost my brother!"

(What brother? What are they talking about?)

"I only doing this because I love you sweetheart."

"Here take this sweetheart so we will always be reunited no matter what happens!"

( What this makes no sense)

"Hey what are you doing... No stop you can't do this .......Te....................

***

Sonic's pov

"*Pants*....*pants*........*pants* ..huh a dream but what was that.. where am I?"

I all around to see that I'm in a room that was kinda familiar but couldn't put what.

That is when the door opened to relieve my yellow two-tailed friend.

As he looks up to see me awake and kicking his eyes to tear up.

"Ohh come on buddy don't cry do I really smell that bad." I joked as it has been a well since I took a shower.

He runs and jumps on the bed and we both hug each other.

"SONIC!!! I thought you'd never wake up." He says as he looks me in the eye.

"Sorry to have worried yah like that." I said.

"I'm just so glad you're okay." He says with a smile.

"So what has everyone been up to since I was gone?" I said curious of what was currently happen.

With a frown Tails replied with, " well since you fainted the city has been in rubble due to eggmans army."

"Oh I hope everyone alright." I said sad from the news

"Yes but we a doing the best we can to rebuilt everything." He said.

"Okay and what about eggman?" I questioned.

"We haven't seen him since the battle, he might of gotten away during the reunion." He said as he wipes some tears away.

"Oh and who were does people, I don't recall seeing them around?" I questioned.

"Amm we don't know much about them, but I can say they are great allies. He said as he scratch the back of his head.

"We meet during the time you went missing, something about a prophecy that was maybe related to they're land, I'm not sure. But I don't know much from that aside that they appear to be vampires." He explains.

"Vampire?...you mean those things in the fairy tails..that vampire?" I said not in believes.

"I know I was also lost too, but it's true." He said but for some reason I got a little sharp pain in my head as if I was forgetting something.

But I don't know what or why but something feels strangely familiar about all of this.

That's all for part one what do u think? (Don't forget to vote and follow pls would really help me a lot😘😊😊)
- Joy_create735
- signing out!💕