part 8

* The day of the festival*

Sonic's pov

After hearing shadows story I've been having weird dreams these past few weeks and this annoying headache.

I don't know if it's me but I feel like I'm missing something.

Like my heart feels some kind of way that my brain can't reck with.

It's practically driving me crazy, but I shouldn't let it bother me that much in a day like this.

No one's pov

On the day they saw the poster and shadow told other stories about himself, he decided to ask sonic to the festival.

And sonic unconsciously said yes with out realizing it but at that moment his heart skipped a beat as if it's was longing for it, though sonic was confused and flashed he decides to shrug it off.

Now they are just visiting some booths and eating some snacks and drinks before having a meal with the rest of the gang.

It was a fun day with funny and cool memorable moments.

While eating they talked about great or funny experience and soon after that sonic and shadow left holding hands though sonic did it unconsciously he didn't realize it.

It was evening time and they were riding the ferris wheel, this evening was a splash of red-orange-yellow kind of color in the sky.

And this time unconsciously sonic lays his head on shadows shoulder which he loved so much and didn't want it to stop.

"You know shadow, it weird but I feel as if we've done this before, do you think I'm crazy?" Sonic stated.

"Of course not." Shadow said in defense of his 'lover' doubt .

"Mm really cause I've been having this unfamiliar yet familiar dream like we've known each other has that ever happened to you?" Sonic questioned.

"I wouldn't say it has happened to me, but Maybe it's a sign of something, and you'd probably find out with you focus." Shadow said.

"Yeah you might be right." Sonic agreed.

*Bang!*

*Bang!*

*Bang!*

"Oh I guess the fireworks has started." Sonic stated.

"Yes they're beautiful." Shadow replied as while as trying to wrap his arm around sonic~

But that was ruined by a certain pink hedgehog, "Sonic are you up there!!" Amy yelled.

Not wanting to drew attention,this still silently angered shadow.

"Oh hey Amy where are they others?" Sonic asked.

"They're at the central park." She said before asking in excitement, "hey sonic want to go have some chillidogs with me."

"Sure I'm down for some chillidogs, wanna come shadow." Sonic replied before turning to shadow.

As he try's to put a smile he says "yes"

Things seem to be getting on now that amy is getting into the mix, wonder what will happen. (Don't forget to vote)

- Joy_create735
- Signing out!💕