part 4

Hello everyone I would love to say that JYR and JYE won't be making it to this story today for some field trip issues so you'll have me back😊

Let's continue with the story 😍

Sonic and Team chaotix went on discussing about the investigation and questioning sonic when a lead was found.

This went on till it was afternoon and charmy's stomach started to grow.

"Hmmm guys can we take a break I'm hungry?!" Charmy practically whined.

"Yeah we've been at it for hours I can sure take a break, what about you Espio?" Vector said before asking his companion.

"No thanks I want to look it to this a little more you guys go ahead and I'll catch up." He said while flipping through some pages.

"Suit yourself, see you till than." Vector said before waving a hand to him.

***

*At Emerald Green cafe*

" Yay! Yay! Ya! I'm gonna eat some food I'm gonna eat some food yaaa!" Charmy said with full Joy.

"Wow Charmy why does it seem like you haven't eaten for days." Sonic asked.

" Because I haven't eaten any property food just some cold canned food and water, due to our load of work that keeps piling up." He said waiting for his food.

Soon enough they got they're lunch and started eating, soon after Shadow came in.

" Oh what a coincidence, that I'll run into you again sonic." Shadow said with a friendly grin.

" Oh shadow right, I heard you were a great help during my absence, I appreciate your kindness." Sonic said with his warm gentle smile.

" Don't worry about it anything for you." He said which made sonic confused about the last part, but he decided to ignore it.

" These are my other friends Charmy and vector, they're at the case of eggmans disappearance and I'm helping out." Sonic explained.

" Well it's nice to meet you too I'm shadow and I hope that I can be in any service to you, will it be alright if I took a sit."

Shadow introduced before graciously asking.

" Sure dude I see no problem with that.....yay! A new friend!..." Vector said followed by with Charmy.

Shadow took the opportunity to sit next to sonic in a close yet fair distance~

Sonic being a little dense didn't realize it or it he mind it.

"Are you gonna order something?" Charmy asked.

"Mmm ah no, no I'm fine just wanted to say hey to my friend sonic here." Shadow said explaining how he was passing by and just happened to see a friend here.

"Oh ok." Charmy said before continuing with his lunch.

Thank you for your support and I would really love it if you would just live a vote and a follow😍❤️, see you soon in the next chapter where the love story of the two really begins.

- Joy_create735
- signing out!💕