part 7

No one's pov.

Because of that he gives up and tells sonic a story.

" Well it will be a sad story so brace yourself." Shadow said before continuing.

"It's a story of the red sky." Shadow started.

"Where me and my 'partner' were out for some ' field hunting' and we were with some outs friend who were sent because of our parents." Shadow said as they were lead to a bunch to sit on.

"This was a night I would never forget, now at the time it was dangerous but us at that time were young and practically daring so we didn't know better." Shadow said scoffing at the end.

"It all happened so suddenly..."

*Flashback*

"Terios, come on you slowpoke try to keep up." Blue figure said as he giggles.

"Okay okay, I'm gonna get you." He said as he catches up.

"Well that's not gonna happen." Blue one said as he speeds up.

Soon enough that sparked Terios enough more and he got the blue hedgehog. And gave him an big kiss on his cheek making him blush.

"Come on Terios that enough you're embarrassing me." The blue said even more red.

"What I'm I not allowed to kiss the one I love?" Terios said sarcastically.

"Yes!" He replied with crossed arms jokily.

"Oh that hurts me." The black hedgehog said.

*Thunder!*

"Young master we makes get going it's that time of the season." The vampire butler said with no expression on his face.

*Black tentacle grows from the ground and grabs the blue hedgehog by the leg*

"Argh let go you disgusting thing." He said trying to get his legs free.

"Maurice!!" Terios yells.

As he throws an red blade to cut off the black tentacle the sky turns red.

Soon after an army of weird black inking creatures popped up.

"Young master you can't stay here it's to dangerous!" One of the servants yelled in concern.

"I don't care, I don't want anything to happen to him. I don't care if I die I just want him save." Terios said avoiding they're plead's and calls.

He quickly runs to Maurice and sets him free from the black tentacles by this time the whole place was filled with the inky creatures.

"Sweetheart you have to get away!" Terios said clutching his dear lover.

"I'm not leaving you!" Maurice says with teary eyes as they both get into a hug.

"I don't want to lose you like I lost my brother!" Maurice continued

"I only doing this because I love you sweetheart." The black hedgehog said before pulling out something.

"Here take this sweetheart so we will always be reunited no matter what happens!" He says before getting up and whispering some few words before his eyes glow crimson red and was soon give off a terrifying aura.

"Hey what are you doing... No stop you can't do
this .......Te....................

*End of flashback*

Ohhh,😔😶😶😶 I am just disappointed at myself, I am deeply sorry for this lonnnnnnnnnnng wait my dear readers I hope to update real soon🤗😩😩 so please bear with me for today.(pls don't forget to vote)

- Joy_create735
- Signing out!💕