part 3

😈😈Hello fellow readers I would just want you to not that our lovely JYC won't be here in this chapter 😩

So you'll have me Joy_relate or JYR for short😍😘, I would like to come here with a short apology for how me and Joy_event have acted in the previous chapter 😔😔

Just like you to remember to smash that vote button and follow me up😏😍

But I hope you enjoy that sorry mmm mmmm... 😤Harsh the story about to begin 😈

*Two weeks have past during that event and Sonic is now on his morning runs to just how the rebuilt of the city is going.*

Being welcomed with hi! And hello! With every citizens he came across.

Sonic liked that fact that even though things are bad everyone is doing they're part to help out.

Like that chaotix they were back from they're last investigation that lead to be a miss understanding between two best friends. (JYR and JYE😂🤷🤷)

The chaotix were helping out figuring out about eggmans disappearance.

Which they started with eggmans base, and they also wanted to question sonic about the case and see if they can get any leads.

Once sonic arrived there he could see Charmy Bee playing around and vector the crocodile trying to stop him.

"Weee come vector I'm bored and this case is going nowhere, come and play with me." Charmy Bee says flying around the lab.

"Charmy you get down here! We have no time for this, unless you want to eat the same thing everyday." Vector said trying to get him down.

"Ahhh..." Sonic said confused.

"Pay no attention to them sonic Charmy has been childish nowadays." Espio said with some files in hand.

"O..okay..how are things going on your end?" Sonic questioned.

"While so far we just find some blue paints with the phantom ruby picture on it, we think that Eggman wasn't working alone because we compared this plan with one of his old ones." Espio explained showing him some blue paints.

"We also checked out the Mobius station to see his acquaintances that he used to work for but non of them knew about the project let alone saw the doctor." He said.

"And it also seems that the doctor hasn't mentioned anything about his big plans recently, we also find this recording." He says before giving sonic the the recording.

* You just wait sonic!! Once I get a hold of you, you'll be a great asset to my plan.... With this phantom ruby..well a shard but that won't matter with you at hand...and this new metal Sonic I'll get to show you! Ha! Ha! Ha!*

"Wow he must have been determined to say all this." Sonic said.

"Question sonic do you know exactly what happened when he got ahold of you." Espio asked.

"I can only recall being in some kind of a sapphire colored room with digital coding. Before meeting with some digital tentacle monster." Sonic said tapping his head with his finger.

" Ohh what's a digital tentacle monster?" Charmy said now interested.

"Hmm it might be some kind of coding that Eggman used to keep you in there." Espio suggested.

"Yeah that does sound like he'd do that." Vector said.

That's all for now see you next time🤗👋👋.... JYR you better be able to explain yourself for this!!.... Ah oh! We'll see you later.

JYR
Signing off 😏