part 9

*at the chillidog stand*

As the three were waiting for they're chillidogs they chatted about a few stuffs, and while doing so shadow was subconsciously caring Sonic's hand.

This went on unnoticed until they grabbed their chillidogs.

From that than on sonic shadow slowly started getting close with each, they would met and chat at time evening though Amy kept getting in shadow's way

Amy would always find herself in between them when ever their alone.

Which sonic would just run each time he hears the sound of a crazy fan girl coming at his view.

This went on and on and soon later sonic started getting this weird unfamiliar feelings whenever around shadow.

Though he couldn't explain he felt as if shadow was someone he knew before this he just couldn't get why.

Soon that night after they meet again sonic could stop getting this weird feelings. To the point where he got a headache and had to head home early than usual.

*That night at Sonic's house*

Sonic was tossing in bed and subconsciously saying things in his sleep.

He seemed to be getting flashbacks of some short.

Hey Terios you have to say the magic words if you want me to kiss you~

He tossed again and spoke again.

Terios try to catch me, I promise you won't this time.

That night was something amaze as Sonic's quails started to glow as it would shadows red eyes.

Which was also glowing at the time and he was familiar with this and ran to sonic hoping that it has finally beginning.

Terios what's happening where you going, where you taking me?

Listen Maurice you have to trust me, you trust me right?

Huh what do you mean of course I trust you, what's going on you not making sense ...ahhh..*sharp pain of a headache*

You have to remember Maurice we'll the only one who can keep him sealed if this continues he'll be free.

..ahh.. *more sharp pain* *as well as thousands pictures of they're past events happening.

Maru.. Xxxxxxxxxx *things started getting muffled and he could only see lips moving and a blurring black figure.

Sonic's eyes were splitting yellow-white like like but he was in bed anymore, he was subconsciously walking to a red glowing item that was now around his neck making him glow Evening brighter.

That was when shadow came in, calling Sonic's name.

But sonic didn't respond he was only whisper as if talking to Terios.

"No don't leave me....where you going!?"

"Sonic!! Snap out of it wake up....why do you have that thing on." Shadow yells before he noticed the item around his neck.

Soon a tear ran down Sonic's eyes.

"Sonic clam down I'm here, I won't leave you." He says hold the glowing floating sonic as he slowly goes down and they embrace each other.

That's all for now, wow this series will soon come to an end stay tuned from the next chapter my lovely readers.

- Joy_create735
- signing out!💕