part 6

No one's pov

"Ohh and Sonic I heard a lot of interesting things about I hope that you can spare some time to come hang out with me." Shadow asked turning to him.

"Yeah sure, why not!" He replied with a smile.

" So what is later this evening?" Shadow asked

"Depends, will you guys be okay with just you three?" Sonic questioned to vector and Charmy.

"Yeah don't worry about we'll be fine, right boss!" Charmy said and vector just nodded.

"Great see you till than, I still need to take care of some things here." Shadow said before standing to leave.

Right before his about to open the door Espio came in and Charmy ran to him to hug him.

"Hey Espio! come join us for something to eat you must've work so hard and gotten rather hungry." Charmy said pulling him.

"Oh sorry I can't stay too, but I'll be taking my leave." Shadow said before walking out.

Espio makes his way to the table, soon after he sat down he questioned about the ebony hedgehog.

Which Charmy exclaimed was a friend sonic knew, and explained about what shadow explanation of Eggmans base.

***

*Evening with sonic and shadow*

"Ha! Ha! Ha! Yeah it was really hard to explain it to tails when he questioned where I was." Sonic laughed with shadow while explaining the story.

"Did you ever find out how the book ended since you were interfered?" Shadow asked

"I don't think I know where the book is in the first place." Sonic said as they walk pass a poster.

"Looks like they're gonna have a festival in the coming spring." Sonic said looking at the poster.

"Yeah we should go there together." Shadow said hiding a smirk.

"Yeah and we can bring tails and knuckles and the others too, they've been working hard well I was bedridden so they deserve that at least." Sonic said with a smile.

"Yeah that will be great" shadow said silently discouraged.

"I just realized that I don't know much about you shadow, mind telling me more about yourself?" Sonic asked as they continued to walk.

"Well I can say it's nothing compared to your adventures." Shadow said crossing his arm.

"Come please I told you some of my story's the least you can do is tell me something about yourself." Sonic said with a cute face that made shadow blush.

Because of that he gives up and tells sonic a story.

" Well it will be a sad story so brace yourself." Shadow said before continuing.

Sorry for the long wait hope you guys are enjoying, I'm trying my best to update so pls don't hate me for this😍😘😘.

* The Book sonic and shadow was talking is a reference to sonic and the secret rings, the day sonic got sucked into the book.*

- Joy_create735
- Signing out!💕