part 2

No one's pov

As Tails and Sonic discuss about the recent events Amy and knuckles come in with Amy carry a plate of chillidogs.

"Sonic! You're awake, for how long?" Knuckles asked the moment he realizes that sonic has awaken.

He giggles a little and replies with " not too long ago buddy, it's been awhile wouldn't you say." He adds with a smile.

"You don't know the end of it, so what were you having a vacation during your absence." He joked.

"Actually I have no idea of what happened after my fight with Eggman." He said scratching the back of his head.

And during they little talk a loud noise was heard followed by with the sound of someone crying.

As they look to find the source they see Amy on the fall mouth covered with one hand and broken pieces of the plate, as while as the now ruined chillidogs.

With the best as she could she muttered out a whisper " S...o...Son....Son.......Sonic!!....Sonic!!....Ohh Sonic!!!"

And with a cracked voice she said " Sonic!! I'm...... so glad you're..... okay when I saw...... what happened.... to you I couldn't help but..... worry for you...... and when..... we looked .......everywhere and couldn't find you .......I begin to worry even......... more!!!"

She said getting closer to hug the blue hedgehog.

" Ohh Amy sorry I got you and the others worried like that, I promise it'll never happen again." He said rubbing her plate trying to calm her down.

Too lighten the mood he joked " got anymore chillidogs cause I'm starving."

"Ohh Sonic why's the first thing you think about always food ha! ha! ha!" Tails replied to the said joke unamused.

"What can I say I'm starving." He said hands up in a protest.

As they continued to talk and share some stories it was evening and soon enough sonic got tired and wanted to rest for a bit with Sonic's friends understanding why they leave sonic be.

***

*Later that evening*

A figure sneaked in Sonic room from an open window, it was dark in a certain pov but he was soon revealed to be Shadow.

As this was his everyday thing to visit his lover every even that he could talk to him knowing he won't get a reply.

Telling some stories about himself and his land, as he also sometime caress Sonic's cheek.

But this time as his about to kiss his forehead sonic slowing wakes up.

Not knowing what he should do he panic and tried to come with a way to avoid suspicious.

But that was already hard because who come in to someone's room everyday unannounced.

I mean talk about creepy do you want to see someone in your room everytime you want to go to sleep because I certainly don't.

And can we just take the time to speak about why he tried to kiss a sleeping guy, I mean come on is this sleeping beauty he gotta know....... Oh sorry didn't mean to get out of line.... Ahh ..... let's get back to the story.

Now where's was I? Oh yeah.... Sonic slowing wakes up to see shadow in his room.

Confused and half asleep he asked " why you..*yawn*...here."

With the strength to convey himself from seeing search cuteness he replied with " amm... I just wanted to see if my... I mean if you were doing fine...of course I didn't mean to wake you up... And seeing that you barley know me.... Blah blah blah.... Blah blah blah

Sonic being half asleep heard no word that was coming out of his mouth and just nodded to whatever nonsense he had to say

"While thanks for your...*yawn*...concern than but if you don't mind I just gonna...*yawn*.. go back to sleep." He says drowsily and flops down to bed.

Going straight into a deep sleep. Shadow just chuckles and smile.

"Don't worry my angel.. for not to long will we be together again.
He says giving a kis....  Wait no again with the kissing I mean come on.... Ahhh I think you must come down... What do you mean come down I saw what you were about to say they...but if you can just... Oh there's no waiting I had enough... Mmm..mmm.mmmm...mmm *was tied up and taped by the mouth.*

Now as I was saying... He...

Ohh times up hope you enjoyed see you next time (Don't forget to vote and follow pls would really like that 😘😊😊)

Ohh come on!!!

- Joy_create735
- signing out!💕