[04] Daddy's little Girls

"Are You aware of who I am?"

'What Should I do? What can I do? I need to get Athanasia out of this situation..' Athalia thought to her self.

"F...Father?" Athanasia said.

'What did you do!!!'

'You weren't doing anything!'

'We are dead, we are never going to see anyone again!'

'He's not doing anything! You say something!'

Athalia looked at Claude, he looked as if he was waiting for her to say something, "Papa?" Athalia titled her head and tried her best to look adorable, Claude's eyes widen a bit. Athalia try's again but with more confidence, "Papa!" Athalia giggled, Athanasia forced a laugh as well and looked at Claude with a huge smile.

---

The twins survived but the Ruby palace was thrown in to chaos since the two twin sisters were not in there bed like I should of been. Imagine their surprise when The Princess's returned in the arms of the Emperor's Royal guard. Lily hugged the two girls to her chest while glaring at Felix afraid that he did something to them, all the maids assumed that Felix was the kidnapper.

"His Majesty said he would come visit Princess Athalia and Princess Athanasia in the near future." The maids and the two princess stand in shock at the word that had left Felix's mouth, the shocked maid soon turned to half happy half scared maids while checking if the twins were ok.

Once The royal knight walked away Lily turned to the Princess, "Princess's are you both ok?" Athanasia gripped Athalia's hand before throwing up on the floor in front of Lily.

---

The princess were now in bed looking at the paper that had all there plans for the future written on it, Athanasia was sulking under the blanket while Athalia was crossing out all plans that had failed.

Plan A: not getting noticed by Claude and living inside the ruby palace until we die - Failed

Plan B: Save enough money to escape the palace before 18 - still a possibility?

Plan A : Continue to act cute and win over Claude's heart just how Athalia did in the original novel - Maybe? Athy is refusing to do it for the time being.

Athalia sighed and put the piece of paper back in its hiding place, Athalia went under the Blanket with Athanasia, "We could do a mixture of Plan B and A?"

Athanasia sat up and looked over at her twin, "How would that work?"

"Well we could try being daddy's little girls and live a peaceful life with Claude but if we mess up at some point we will just run away." Athalia whispered to Athanasia.

"I guess we could, but the humiliation!"

"We just have to deal with it."

"Ok, Ok, you win Tilly."

There was a knock on the door, "Princess's its time for bed.." Lily called out.