[18] Dance lessons

"How did you like the story?" A woman smiled, holding a needle far from the child's view.

"I loved it! There were princesses and princes!" Amelie giggled, her nurse had bought her a trending 'children's book' from her local book store and gave it to Amelie as a birthday gift, her 7th birthday gift.

"Tell me all about it, but I want you to look over in that corner and imagine that scenes play out in your head, ok?" 

As Amelie nodded and turned to the corner and started explaining, the nurse gently placed her fingers on the little ones arm and injected the needle and pushing its contents into Amelie's arm. The nurse took the needle out and smiled at the girl," Well done Amelie, You did it!"

"Did what?"

"Honey your going to feel sleepy for a bit but when you wake up you should feel all better." The nurse smiled.

"Really?" Amelie yawned.

"Yes, you'll finally go home.."

---

"Lift Her Up and Turn!" A voice instructed.

The two figures held each other as the boy placed his hands on the girls waist lifting her up and turning, placing her down on the floor again once he finished.

"And Finish!"

The two bowed towards each other, the girl let out a giggle as the boy fell to the floor.

"Amazing, you both did wonderfully!" The Instructor said, "The young Master and the Princess make a wonderful duo!"

'Ew' Athalia cringed, "Thank you Mrs, It was all thanks to your wonderful teaching." Athalia smiled.

The woman smiled and said her goodbyes. She Left the room leaving Athalia and Stephan alone in the ballroom together, "Stephan get up." Stephan made grabby hands towards Athalia, She grabbed them and helped pull him up.

The Two Were now both 13, Athalia finally had a growth spurt but was still a bit short for her age. Stephan on the other hand decided to Grow Taller than most boys their age.

"I don't get why I have to do this..." Stephan mumbled, he had finally out grown his 'trying to kill Claude phase' since his sister spends more time with him.

"If your going to be my first dance at my debute you have to know how to dance." Athalia said, "No offence but your shit at dancing." Stephan nodded.

"Noted, Jettie promised she would dance with me So i have to do well." 

Athalia wondered how Jennette even manages to deal with Stephan's obsession over her. The duo heard a knock on the rooms door, before Athalia could be bothered to say come in Stephan whipped his head around and bolted towards the door. Once he opened it he flopped onto one of the two figures standing by the door.

"Lucas!"

Athanasia giggled and walked into the room not bothering to help Lucas, "Get Away from me!" Lucas shouted attempting to get Stephan of him.