[05] New fear unlocked

'Huh what's this? Athanasia thought looking below the water, a transparent flower had caught her attention, Athalia had not noticed her sister reaching over the edge of the boat, 'just a little more...'

'Athanasia what are you doing?' Athalia questioned, but it was too late there was a sudden splash as Athanasia fell out the boat. Athalia rushed to grab her hand but couldn't reach, Claude stayed in his seat watching with the least amount of care in the world.

While Athanasia was trying her best to get to the surface she was shouting at Claude, "Help...He..." Athalia tried to grab her hand but missed again. Athanasia was pulled under while Athalia burst into tears begging Claude to save her.

Claude sighed and helped the unconscious Athanasia out the water, she was luckily still alive. Surprisingly Athalia hugged him while crying, "Thank you Papa! You save Big sissy! Thank you." she then sat next to Claude watching him observe her unconscious sister.

'Why did I save her...Why was her crying so hard to watch..'

---

"Princess!"

Athanasia was placed of the ground by Claude as she woke up, Athalia and Lily went to help her cough out all the water, "Felix." Claude Called.

"Yes your majesty?"

"Teach Athanasia and Athalia to swim, It would be a shame if the emperor's daughter drowned to death in a mere lake." The Emperor and His maids walked of leaving a worried maid a traumatized Princess and a confused Twin.

Athanasia started to cough again, "Princess, Princess its okay.." Lily whispered hugging Athanasia and Athalia close to her chest.

---

"I hate this.." Athanasia mumbled before having a coughing fit. Athalia listened to her on the other side of the room, Princess Athanasia had caught a cold due to falling in the lake and is now in bed. Lilian isn't letting Athalia close to Athanasia so Athalia doesn't get Sick as well.

"I hate seeing you like this, "Athalia whined, "What if Claude asks for me! I'll have to go through it alone..."

"Is that what your worried about!? Not your dying sister!" Athanasia faked being sad, she knew full well Athalia was worried but just didn't want to show it.

"Your going to be fine, every kid gets sick."

Athanasia nodded, "But that evil psychopath! How could he have such a look on his face when a Five year old kid had fallen into the water! Tilly we are collecting are gold and leaving this place.."

Athalia sighed, "At least Claude saved you..."

"Probably because you annoyed him so much with your crying.."

"What was that?!?"

"I want Chocolate..."

"Athanasia what did you say!"

"Come on Tilly The Chocolate awaits!" Athanasia got out of bed and walked out their bedroom door, Athalia following behind.

---

"Athy we have to be quite.." Athalia whispered, Athanasia nodded as the twins made it to the kitchen.