[09] Diana

"What are you drawing Princess?"

Athanasia was drawing a picture on the floor while Athalia was snuggling with one of her plushies on Lily's lap, "Silly Felix! Its Lily and Tilly! The prettiest People in the world!"

"Ah, I can tell this time. That's his majesty right?" Felix asked, confident with his answer.

Athalia laughed into her plushie, "Your wrong again Felix!"

"Ill give this to you Felix!" Athanasia passed him the drawing, he looked at it before asking, "Is this me? Thank you..." He smiled brightly at the twins, "Thank you princess. I shall keep it as a family heirloom forever."

'No need to go that far.'

Athanasia turned to Lily, "And this is for Lily and Tilly!" Athanasia shoved the drawing in Athalia's hands, "Thank you sister."

"Lily! Lily! " Athanasia said, "What does mommy look like?" Lilian looked shocked at the question, "Athy wants to know what mommy looks like so Athy can draw mommy!"

Lily and Felix were still processing the question, "Does mommy look like Athy?" Athalia questioned, she hugged Lily tighter. At this point Athalia was just clinging on to Lily for dear life.

After a while of describing Diana to Athanasia , Lily mentioned, "She was a beautiful person, Just like the Princesses."

"I want to see mommy.." Athalia and Athanasia muttered.

---

Felix and Lily looked at Athanasia and Athalia with wary looks on their face, ever since the princesses said they want to see their mother, the two had been worried for the twins. Athalia was picking flowers to make another Flower crown while Athanasia helped, Felix and Lily stood behind them, "Athy? Do you think these would look pretty together?" Athalia picked up 3 flowers, she was trying to distract Athanasia and herself from the looks they were getting from the two adults behind them.

"Why not add a rose petal?"Athanasia asked, "I like Roses." Athalia got up from her knees and walked to a near by rose bush, before she could grab a rose she heard Felix call, "Wait your highness!" Athalia turned to see felix now behind her, "I'll pick the Flower since there are still thorns, I don't think His majesty would forgive me if you got hurt." Athalia nodded and watched as Felix slowing Picked all the thorns of a Rose.

"Thank you Felix!" Athalia said grabbing the flower from Felix's hand, "Lets go back to Athy!" Athalia held Felix hand as the two walked over to a very bored looking girl and a worried Nanny.

"Athy looks bored how about we go home." Athalia said, tightening her hold on Felix's hand. Athanasia nodded picking the half done Flower crown of the floor and giving it to Athalia, "You can finish it back home, I picked the rest of the Flowers for you!" The twins smiled and started making their way back to the ruby Palace.

---

"I wonder what their talking about." Athalia said sarcastically, "Athanasia this is your fault you know."

"How! You said you wanted to see mommy as well!" Athanasia quietly yelled, the twins were on their bed reading a story together. Well that's how it looks, the two are just arguing about who's fault it was bringing up the topic of their mother.

"We both said we wanted to see Diana but your the one who brought her up."

"Well-"

Athanasia was cut of when she noticed Athalia's eyes drifting to the two adults walking out the room, "Lets go." Athalia grabbed Athanasia and walked out the room, the twins hid behind a wall when they found Felix and Lily talking in the middle of the hallway.

"......Evidently, there are no memorial stones with recordings of lady Diana in the palace.."

"I see...Its a shame."

The twins looked at each other before continuing to listen in, "I really wanted to let the princesses see lady Diana.."

"I'll ask his majesty..."

The two continued to talk while Athalia stood there shaking worried about them telling Claude, even if she was starting to trust him. The subject of Diana is a touchy subject, Athalia was stripped from her thoughts when Athanasia ran from the wall interrupting the two adults, "Don't do it!"

Felix and Lilian turned to the shaking girl, "I don't want it!"

Athalia ran behind Athanasia, "Please don't say anything.."

"Princess.."

"Don't talk about Mom with Papa!" Athanasia yelled.

"Why is that Princess?"

Athalia grabbed Athanasia's hand out of instinct, "Papa hates talking about mom!" Athalia yelled, "What if we say we want to see mommy and Papa hates us too!" Athanasia nodded at the two adults, "Tilly really likes Papa! Tilly doesn't want papa to hate us.."

'Yeah cause we die if he hates us.'

'you think so?'

'Lilly probably thinks I'm depressed.'

'your a 5 year old saying your dad hates you when he obviously does what's so depressing about that?'

The two princess thoughts were cut of by Lillian, "Princess..." Lillian looked like she was going to cry, "Such thoughts...You had such thought in your mind.."

'Shit'

'My mind had been preoccupied lately, so no.'

'Do you even realize how worse you made the situation..'

'hush student, ill deal with this.'

"Princesses.." Athalia and Athanasia looked up to Felix, "His majesty does not hate either of you." Felix knelt down in front of the two girls and placed a hand on their shoulder, "I swear upon my name with great confidence that his majesty does not hate either lady Diana or you, Princesses." Athanasia looked dead inside while Athalia stared at Felix.

"You can speak with him honestly, you both are still young princesses. You do not need to learn to supress yourself this early."

Athanasia pulled his hand of her shoulder, "No no Athy and Tilly are fine.." Athanasia looked down, "I don't want to see her anymore really."

Athalia nodded, "Same here!"

"Then how about this, you don't want to I can ask his majesty for you?"

'Then its back to square one!'

"You don't need to!" Athalia yelled.

Felix tried to calm her down, "Its ok, ill make sure to-"

"I don't want it!" Athanasia in an attempt to get away tried pushing Felix but ended up falling, trying to stop herself she grabbed the nearest thing near her which was sadly Athalia. Now both girls were on the floor, "Papa will hate me if you ask him! He will really really hate me!"

Athanasia ran of with Athalia following behind, leaving two very concerned Adults behind.