[14] Lucas

"Huh?"

Athanasia gasped, "Tilly look!" Athalia walked behind her sister. The two were playing in a small forest surrounding part of the palace, Felix was stood behind them guarding them.

"Athy it looks like a doggie." Athalia mumbled, Athanasia's eyes shone with desire but before she could reach out to grab him, he ran away.

"Tilly we have to follow him! He was so cute!" Athanasia grabbed Athalia's hand and chased after the animal, Athanasia fell taking Athalia with her.

While on the floor Athalia grabbed what felt like a tail and pulled, "Athy I got hi-"

"Ugh my hair what are you doing get of!?!" A voice said.

The man sat up straight and glared at Athalia and Athanasia, Athanasia muttered a sorry before pulling Athalia up from the ground,

'Hes pretty.'

'keep it to yourself Athy.'

'Look at him!'

'I'm looking..'

'What kind of guy looks this pretty?'

"Who are you, you don't look like you work at the palace?" Athalia stood in front of Athanasia protecting her in a way, "You could be killed if you caught here." Athalia said, remembering what her father told her when they both encountered Mr White together on a walk about 6 weeks after her 6th birthday.

'He said that if you ever meet someone you don't know threaten them with your name or was it remind them of who you are- never mind I'm pretty sure Felix was the one who said that daddy just said to send them to him but I'm pretty sure he'd kill them...' Athalia thought, 'Daddy's weird-'

"Another brat thinking they know best..." The man sighed.

"What are you doing here! and who are you!?" Athalia shouted, 'looks like Athy's still admiring him, what's with her and older men.' Athalia rolled her eyes at her twin.

"I caught this." The man said lifting up the dog looking thing, "Is he one of yours?"

Athanasia ran from Athalia and went to grab the dog, "Raven!"

'So she's already named it?'

"Princess? Princess?" Felix called out, he lifted a branch so that he could have a better look of where the princess's are, Athanasia started waving her hands in front of Felix, "Felix! Felix!"

The man clicked his figures, 'What-'

"Where on earth are they?" Felix walked of remembering he needed to do something.

Athalia turned to the guy behind her, who had a giant grin of his face, "You did something didn't you?"

The man tightened his grip on raven which caused both the dog and Athanasia to squeak, "Kids are really harsh these days."

"Are some kind of magician?" Athanasia asked, "Do you have magic powers?"

"Athy it doesn't matter what he can do, hes still trespassing!" Athalia didn't trust the man before them, he was weird and all Athalia wants is for Athanasia to be safe. The duo heard the man snap his fingers and a few bubbles started to surround the princess's.