[12] 7 years old

Two years.

Thats how long its been since Athalia met Claude, how shes survived this long its unknown to her but here she is now staring at her window late at night waiting for a certain someone to appear.

"Yo." A figure appeared behind the princess scaring her so much she jumped out her seat, "Stephan! What did I say about sneaking up on me!" Athalia turned to glare at the brunette.

Stephan, the only friend Athalia has out the palace and also the only assassin that was able to get near Claude before nearly getting ripped to pieces. The two don't actually know why they are friends.

"Say, Lea...Is your dad near here by chance?" Stephan asked looking around the room, the boy was around the age of 10 now. If Athalia hadn't of know who the male lead are in the book lovely princess, Athalia would definitely think the boy in front of her would be one.

"No hes not and like Id tell you if he was.." Athalia looked him in the eye, "I'm not up for being an orphan yet.." She looked at a painting Athanasia did for her earlier that day, Athalia hated to admit it but she really did love her dad and of course her sister.

"You day dreaming again, lea?" Stephan plopped himself on her bed and laid himself down.

Athalia sighed, "I don't remember saying you can lay on my bed.."

"Jeez have a heart, I'm a homeless man and I want at least 10 minutes on a warm bed and your denying me." Stephan placed a hand on his heart dramatically acting as if hes shocked.

"Yes I am now of!" Athalia tried to push him of but due to being in the body of a weak 7 year old she couldn't, "Need some help there Princess?"

Athalia smirked, "Nope." Stephan fell of the bed with a thud, Amelie quickly realized what this would do and kicked Stephan under the bed, Stephan not understanding that he needed to hide tried to get out from under the bed but Athalia kicked him in the groin before pushing him under again.

"Tilly?" a voice called outside the door, "Yes Athy?"

"What was that noise," Athanasia opened the door to see Athalia, "Its like the middle of the night, why are you making loud sounds the maids might think your under attack.."

"Sorry Athy..."

"Its fine just get some sleep." Athanasia shut the door again and once Athalia no longer heard her footsteps she looked under the bed looking for Stephan.

"Hes gone already?...."

---

"The chocolate basket is empty again..." Athanasia whined, she turned to her sister, "But we've only had a couple...Lily's gonna catch us now.." Athalia nodded, she noticed a paw print on the floor, "Hey Athanasia I think I kno-"

"I want to go see Daddy."

'ok then.'

"I'm getting Mr Bonbon." Athalia said before her sister could run of, "Just wait for me."

---

"You're here.."

Athalia and Athanasia ran into the room, "Daddy! Athy's here with Tilly and bonny!" Athalia giggled keeping up her cute act, the two princess's ran over to there father.

"Now you're both roaming around my palace like you own the place.." Claude said with no expression, he looked over to Athalia's plushie, "You still have that thing its getting old, are the maids cleaning it?.." He asked the 7 year old.

Athalia shook her head, "Tilly doesn't like it when Bonny goes away and Bonny doesn't like maids."

'Cause they dropped him in a puddle like two years ago.'

Claude glared at the Bunny Athalia was hugging close to her, "Make sure to clean it someday, its getting dirty."

Athalia smiled, "Yes Daddy!"

Athanasia put her hands on Claude's knees, "Daddy! Athy and Tilly wanted to see Daddy lots and lots!" Athanasia waved her arms around while Athalia sat herself down next to Claude, who didn't seem to mind.

"You are making such a racket this early in the morning."

Athanasia smiled, "Ehehe.."

"Bring it in.." Claude said to the maids in the room, Athanasia's eyes lit up and looked over to the maids bringing in the sweets. Athanasia sat opposite Athalia and Claude, not having the same death wish as Athalia, who was starting to have a nap on Claude's shoulder while he sipped his tea.

Athanasia looked at the Cakes being placed down with stars in her eyes, "You seem to like the cakes more than you like me." Claude said eyeing his daughter.

Athanasia shoved a bit of Cake in her mouth before replying, "It tastes even better because I'm eating it with you Daddy, oh and Tilly!" Athalia rolled her eyes at Athanasia before trying to have a nap once more.

"Its amazing how your cheeks haven't burst yet.."

'I'm used to his talk about my chubby cheeks.'

'You are?'

'Your awake!'

'Claude's shoulder is bony and uncomfortable but I can't get up, his hand is on my head.'

'That sucks.'

'yeah I thought his hand was going to strangle me before he gently placed it on my head.'

"Did you see anyone on your way here?" Claude asked, he started to fiddle with Athalia's hair, 'Is he trying to rip it of?'

"See? Who?" Athalia tilted her head.

"Its fine if you didn't keep ignoring him if you do."

'Ow he pulled on my hair!'

"Ok Daddy!" Athanasia said giggling.

---

"Daddy Athy's going to go, Should Athy wake up Tilly?" Athanasia asked getting down from her seat and walking over to a sleeping Athalia on Claude's lap.

"She can sleep for longer, I'll get Felix to come and get her when's she's awake." Claude held Athalia a bit closer.

'How did she even manage to get on his lap?' Athanasia thought looking at her twin, 'Well She didn't get that much sleep last night so I guess I can leave her with Claude..'

Athanasia smiled, "Ok Daddy! But Athy will Come with Felix to pick Tilly up, ok?"

"Fine but take this thing with you and make sure to give it to a maid to clean." Claude passed Athanasia Mr Bonbon, 'What am I Your servant now?'

"Bye Daddy!"

Athanasia ran out the door muttering an apology to her sleeping twin who was now alone with Claude.

---